Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:13 pm

I don’t know who I am. The realization hit me hard as I got up one sunny morning in a hotel room. I don't know who I am, and I'm proud of it. Somebody had said to me the other day "If you don't know who you are, you can become anyone."
However, I didn't know where I was either. I looked out of the window to see a gorgeous lake filled with sparkles and hope, surrounded by floating hills of luscious green trees. It was alarming how pretty it was. I stepped out onto the balcony of the hotel and looked down. Where... was this? It was beautiful! I never seen something so... spectacular in my life! Violins began to play. I think, at least. It must just be my imagination.
Only... it wasn't. I looked down and saw a full size orchestra playing below me on a stage to a front of people on an island in the lake! The sound of the sweet music carried on to my ears. This place seems so... weird.
"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing. Why music? There was no electricity in this building, was there? It's abandoned! I was confused. It was abandoned and I was being hunted. It was... scary! Suddenly I heard a voice shouting "Run for your life!" [b]I saw a person looking in. He looked pale and helpless. "Run!" He croaked.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am

Post by Iris Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:53 am

I don’t know who I am. The realization hit me hard as I got up one sunny morning in a hotel room. I don't know who I am, and I'm proud of it. Somebody had said to me the other day "If you don't know who you are, you can become anyone."
However, I didn't know where I was either. I looked out of the window to see a gorgeous lake filled with sparkles and hope, surrounded by floating hills of luscious green trees. It was alarming how pretty it was. I stepped out onto the balcony of the hotel and looked down. Where... was this? It was beautiful! I never seen something so... spectacular in my life! Violins began to play. I think, at least. It must just be my imagination.
Only... it wasn't. I looked down and saw a full size orchestra playing below me on a stage to a front of people on an island in the lake! The sound of the sweet music carried on to my ears. This place seems so... weird.
"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing. Why music? There was no electricity in this building, was there? It's abandoned! I was confused. It was abandoned and I was being hunted. It was... scary! Suddenly I heard a voice shouting "Run for your life!" I saw a person looking in. He looked pale and helpless. "Run!" He croaked. "It's not safe -- you're not safe..." Suddenly he gasped.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:59 am

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing. Why music? There was no electricity in this building, was there? It's abandoned! I was confused. It was abandoned and I was being hunted. It was... scary! Suddenly I heard a voice shouting "Run for your life!" I saw a person looking in. He looked pale and helpless. "Run!" He croaked. "It's not safe -- you're not safe..." Suddenly he gasped. Leaking through his chest was fresh, thick scarlet blood. A bullet lay in the hole that it had drilled.

My eye widened in fear. The body dropped dead and behind him stood a man dressed in completely black, holding a gun and ready to fire at me. I understood it really wasn't safe here. I started to run and run until my feet blistered. They shook with pain but I kept running as they bled.

I'm so gory, aren't I? Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:32 am

YAH. :O
"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing. Why music? There was no electricity in this building, was there? It's abandoned! I was confused. It was abandoned and I was being hunted. It was... scary! Suddenly I heard a voice shouting "Run for your life!" I saw a person looking in. He looked pale and helpless. "Run!" He croaked. "It's not safe -- you're not safe..." Suddenly he gasped. Leaking through his chest was fresh, thick scarlet blood. A bullet lay in the hole that it had drilled.

My eye widened in fear. The body dropped dead and behind him stood a man dressed in completely black, holding a gun and ready to fire at me. I understood it really wasn't safe here. I started to run and run until my feet blistered. They shook with pain but I kept running as they bled.
I ran to the lake, and finding a small boat, jumped in the boat and rowed as fast as I could.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 am

I ran to the lake, and finding a small boat, jumped in the boat and rowed as fast as I could. I heard loud gunshots in pursuit of me.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:02 am

I ran to the lake, and finding a small boat, jumped in the boat and rowed as fast as I could. I heard loud gunshots in pursuit of me. I didn't know what was going on. What did I do?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:46 pm

I ran to the lake, and finding a small boat, jumped in the boat and rowed as fast as I could. I heard loud gunshots in pursuit of me. I didn't know what was going on. What did I do? Who would want to attack me?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:15 am

I ran to the lake, and finding a small boat, jumped in the boat and rowed as fast as I could. I heard loud gunshots in pursuit of me. I didn't know what was going on. What did I do? Who would want to attack me? Where was I?

WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:07 pm

I ran to the lake, and finding a small boat, jumped in the boat and rowed as fast as I could. I heard loud gunshots in pursuit of me. I didn't know what was going on. What did I do? Who would want to attack me? Where was I?

I ran out of the building, finding absolutely nobody. No shooter, no people, nothing. Absolutely zero. I wondered around. It was a bit scary in a completely abandoned city. The clothes that somebody had hung from a line drifted in the wind as I heard creaking of weak doors flow back and forth. At this point I'd be happy to hear a baby cry or even another gunshot.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:40 am

I ran out of the building, finding absolutely nobody. No shooter, no people, nothing. Absolutely zero. I wondered around. It was a bit scary in a completely abandoned city. The clothes that somebody had hung from a line drifted in the wind as I heard creaking of weak doors flow back and forth. At this point I'd be happy to hear a baby cry or even another gunshot.

Suddenly I heard something.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Suddenly I heard something. The creaking of something going back and forth. I looked in a house. There I saw a small boy about five, weak body, almost dead. His hand laid upon a toy train that moved slightly.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Suddenly I heard something. The creaking of something going back and forth. I looked in a house. There I saw a small boy about five, weak body, almost dead. His hand laid upon a toy train that moved slightly. It was a scary sight to see.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Suddenly I heard something. The creaking of something going back and forth. I looked in a house. There I saw a small boy about five, weak body, almost dead. His hand laid upon a toy train that moved slightly. It was a scary sight to see. I then realized the small boy was dying, so I ran over to help.
"Are you alright?" I asked, helping him up.
"Run..." He croaked, eyes struggling to stay open. "Run...."
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Suddenly I heard something. The creaking of something going back and forth. I looked in a house. There I saw a small boy about five, weak body, almost dead. His hand laid upon a toy train that moved slightly. It was a scary sight to see. I then realized the small boy was dying, so I ran over to help.
Suddenly I heard footsteps.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:42 pm

"Go..." He said, and his breathing stopped. It was terrifying. I got up and ran, for the boy's sake.
Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:41 pm

"Go..." He said, and his breathing stopped. It was terrifying. I got up and ran, for the boy's sake.
Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous? Suddenly I heard more footsteps... and a voice.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous? Suddenly I heard more footsteps... and a voice. "Hello." It sounded like a little girl. "Will you play with me?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 pm

don’t know who I am. The realization hit me hard as I got up one sunny morning in a hotel room. I don't know who I am, and I'm proud of it. Somebody had said to me the other day "If you don't know who you are, you can become anyone."

Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous? Suddenly I heard more footsteps... and a voice. "Hello." It sounded like a little girl. "Will you play with me?" Suddenly she stepped into the light. She didn't look like an ordinary little girl.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous? Suddenly I heard more footsteps... and a voice. "Hello." It sounded like a little girl. "Will you play with me?" Suddenly she stepped into the light. She didn't look like an ordinary little girl. She looked perfect and contrasted so much with the surrounding barren neighborhood. She wore a red polka dot dress, her raven hair was reaching to the middle of her back. There was a bright red bow sitting upon her head and had black shoes with long white socks. She looked around seven years old.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous? Suddenly I heard more footsteps... and a voice. "Hello." It sounded like a little girl. "Will you play with me?" Suddenly she stepped into the light. She didn't look like an ordinary little girl. She looked perfect and contrasted so much with the surrounding barren neighborhood. She wore a red polka dot dress, her raven hair was reaching to the middle of her back. There was a bright red bow sitting upon her head and had black shoes with long white socks. She looked around seven years old. "So will you play with me?" she asked again.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous? Suddenly I heard more footsteps... and a voice. "Hello." It sounded like a little girl. "Will you play with me?" Suddenly she stepped into the light. She didn't look like an ordinary little girl. She looked perfect and contrasted so much with the surrounding barren neighborhood. She wore a red polka dot dress, her raven hair was reaching to the middle of her back. There was a bright red bow sitting upon her head and had black shoes with long white socks. She looked around seven years old. "So will you play with me?" she asked again. Her eyes looked demanding. I looked at her after examining her from head to toe. "Um..." I hesitated. Should I? I opened my mouth to answer her.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous? Suddenly I heard more footsteps... and a voice. "Hello." It sounded like a little girl. "Will you play with me?" Suddenly she stepped into the light. She didn't look like an ordinary little girl. She looked perfect and contrasted so much with the surrounding barren neighborhood. She wore a red polka dot dress, her raven hair was reaching to the middle of her back. There was a bright red bow sitting upon her head and had black shoes with long white socks. She looked around seven years old. "So will you play with me?" she asked again. Her eyes looked demanding. I looked at her after examining her from head to toe. "Um..." I hesitated. Should I? I opened my mouth to answer her. "Hide and go seek." she said.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:06 am

Why was everyone trying to protect me? Was I famous? Suddenly I heard more footsteps... and a voice. "Hello." It sounded like a little girl. "Will you play with me?" Suddenly she stepped into the light. She didn't look like an ordinary little girl. She looked perfect and contrasted so much with the surrounding barren neighborhood. She wore a red polka dot dress, her raven hair was reaching to the middle of her back. There was a bright red bow sitting upon her head and had black shoes with long white socks. She looked around seven years old. "So will you play with me?" she asked again. Her eyes looked demanding. I looked at her after examining her from head to toe. "Um..." I hesitated. Should I? I opened my mouth to answer her. "Hide and go seek." she said.
"Ok." I said in response. "Am I it?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:44 pm

"You hide, I seek."
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:04 am

"You hide, I seek." She grinned with a little hint of evil. "Now hide."
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next