Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue This Story: Carpet

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Continue This Story: Carpet Empty Continue This Story: Carpet

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Continue this story production presents: Carpet
What happens is basically you continue the story prompt below. You have a minimum of one sentence and a maximum of seven sentences to explain what happens next. So here's the prompt, LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!
---
As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: Carpet Empty Re: Continue This Story: Carpet

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:28 pm

As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head. Where did it come from? I wondered.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:32 pm

As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head. Where did it come from? I wondered. What's it doing in my house?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:46 pm

As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head. Where did it come from? I wondered. What's it doing in my house? It looked like it was from Egypt.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:54 pm

As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head. Where did it come from? I wondered. What's it doing in my house? It looked like it was from Egypt. The textures were intricate and delicate. I heard a noise and jerked my head upward.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 pm

As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head. Where did it come from? I wondered. What's it doing in my house? It looked like it was from Egypt. The textures were intricate and delicate. I heard a noise and jerked my head upward. It was my mom.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:34 pm

((Wow, that's so weird, I was thinking the same thing!))
As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head. Where did it come from? I wondered. What's it doing in my house? It looked like it was from Egypt. The textures were intricate and delicate. I heard a noise and jerked my head upward. It was my mom. [b]"Hey mom, where'd this carpet come from?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:11 pm

As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head. Where did it come from? I wondered. What's it doing in my house? It looked like it was from Egypt. The textures were intricate and delicate. I heard a noise and jerked my head upward. It was my mom. "Hey mom, where'd this carpet come from?" I asked.
"It is an ancient artifact from the Silk Road! Isn't it lovely?" She said.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:11 pm

As I stared down at the beautiful carpet, inconceivable thoughts began to enter my head. Where did it come from? I wondered. What's it doing in my house? It looked like it was from Egypt. The textures were intricate and delicate. I heard a noise and jerked my head upward. It was my mom. "Hey mom, where'd this carpet come from?" I asked.
"It is an ancient artifact from the Silk Road! Isn't it lovely?" She said. "Oh, yes." I said.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 pm

"It is an ancient artifact from the Silk Road! Isn't it lovely?" She said. "Oh, yes." I said. But for some reason, I felt it was more than that.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:31 pm

"It is an ancient artifact from the Silk Road! Isn't it lovely?" She said. "Oh, yes." I said. But for some reason, I felt it was more than that. It was a strange feeling. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Where did you get this?" I asked Mom.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 pm

"It is an ancient artifact from the Silk Road! Isn't it lovely?" She said. "Oh, yes." I said. But for some reason, I felt it was more than that. It was a strange feeling. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Where did you get this?" I asked Mom.
"From my friend. Why, hun?" She responded.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:42 pm

"Do you know where your friend got it?" I asked. "And what friend?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:12 pm

"I'm certain she said it was old and on the street." She responded. "And it was my friend from collage!"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm

"I'm certain she said it was old and on the street." She responded. "And it was my friend from collage!" "Mmm..." I said. I was thinking.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:21 pm

"I'm certain she said it was old and on the street." She responded. "And it was my friend from collage!" "Mmm..." I said. I was thinking. From the street? What did that mean?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:27 pm

"I'm certain she said it was old and on the street." She responded. "And it was my friend from collage!" "Mmm..." I said. I was thinking. From the street? What did that mean? "What do you mean on the street, Mom?" I asked."
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:37 pm

"I'm certain she said it was old and on the street." She responded. "And it was my friend from collage!" "Mmm..." I said. I was thinking. From the street? What did that mean? "What do you mean on the street, Mom?" I asked.
"It was found on the sidewalk." She responded.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:58 am

"I'm certain she said it was old and on the street." She responded. "And it was my friend from collage!" "Mmm..." I said. I was thinking. From the street? What did that mean? "What do you mean on the street, Mom?" I asked.
"It was found on the sidewalk." She responded. "And what street was this?" I asked. "I'm not sure." replied my mom.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:39 pm

"It was found on the sidewalk." She responded. "And what street was this?" I asked. "I'm not sure." replied my mom.
I kept staring at it until I absorbed every little aspect of it's beauty.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:50 pm

I kept staring at it until I absorbed every little aspect of it's beauty. What about it was so mesmerizing?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:50 pm

I kept staring at it until I absorbed every little aspect of it's beauty. What about it was so mesmerizing? "Mom, how expensive was this?" I asked.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:00 pm

I kept staring at it until I absorbed every little aspect of it's beauty. What about it was so mesmerizing? "Mom, how expensive was this?" I asked. "I don't know." she said. "I told you, my friend found it on the street."
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:37 pm

I kept staring at it until I absorbed every little aspect of it's beauty. What about it was so mesmerizing? "Mom, how expensive was this?" I asked. "I don't know." she said. "I told you, my friend found it on the street."
I studied it intently. Then i had an idea. "Mom, can I take this to school tomorrow? I think my history teacher would be fascinated and know where it came from!"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm

I studied it intently. Then i had an idea. "Mom, can I take this to school tomorrow? I think my history teacher would be fascinated and know where it came from!"

"Oh, yes!" she said. "It is rather curious, isn't it?" She was now wrapped in her afternoon chores, cooking dinner.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content