Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue this story: My Home

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Continue this story: My Home Empty Continue this story: My Home

Post by Iris Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Continue this story production presents: My Home!
What happens is basically you continue the story prompt below. You have a minimum of one sentence and a maximum of seven sentences to explain what happens next. So here's the prompt, LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!
---
I never knew my parents.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Continue this story: My Home Empty Re: Continue this story: My Home

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:00 pm

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:51 pm

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:48 pm

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out. I called my brother's phone, which was my biological parents' phone, to see if they'd pick up.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:12 am

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out. I called my brother's phone, which was my biological parents' phone, to see if they'd pick up. [b]The phone rang... The phone rang again... and then I heard the answering machine. "Hello, you have reached 123-456-7890. Please leave a message after the beep."
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:23 pm

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out. I called my brother's phone, which was my biological parents' phone, to see if they'd pick up. The phone rang... The phone rang again... and then I heard the answering machine. "Hello, you have reached 123-456-7890. Please leave a message after the beep." Uugh! I slammed the phone down and picked it up again, dialing 123-456-7890.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:36 pm

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out. I called my brother's phone, which was my biological parents' phone, to see if they'd pick up. The phone rang... The phone rang again... and then I heard the answering machine. "Hello, you have reached 123-456-7890. Please leave a message after the beep." Uugh! I slammed the phone down and picked it up again, dialing 123-456-7890. There was an answering message again. What could I do?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:10 pm

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out. I called my brother's phone, which was my biological parents' phone, to see if they'd pick up. The phone rang... The phone rang again... and then I heard the answering machine. "Hello, you have reached 123-456-7890. Please leave a message after the beep." Uugh! I slammed the phone down and picked it up again, dialing 123-456-7890. There was an answering message again. What could I do? I decided to leave a message.

"Mom? Dad? It's me, your daughter. Can you call me back? I want to talk to you." Beep, I hung up.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:04 am

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out. I called my brother's phone, which was my biological parents' phone, to see if they'd pick up. The phone rang... The phone rang again... and then I heard the answering machine. "Hello, you have reached 123-456-7890. Please leave a message after the beep." Uugh! I slammed the phone down and picked it up again, dialing 123-456-7890. There was an answering message again. What could I do? I decided to leave a message.

"Mom? Dad? It's me, your daughter. Can you call me back? I want to talk to you." Beep, I hung up. The next day, my brother called me. "Did you leave a message for mom and dad?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:10 pm

"Mom? Dad? It's me, your daughter. Can you call me back? I want to talk to you." Beep, I hung up. The next day, my brother called me. "Did you leave a message for mom and dad?" "Yeah..." I responded nervously.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:01 pm

"Mom? Dad? It's me, your daughter. Can you call me back? I want to talk to you." Beep, I hung up. The next day, my brother called me. "Did you leave a message for mom and dad?" "Yeah..." I responded nervously. "They're not going to talk to you." he said with a sigh. "They just don't like you." He didn't sound angry, he sounded... sympathetic.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:27 pm

"Mom? Dad? It's me, your daughter. Can you call me back? I want to talk to you." Beep, I hung up. The next day, my brother called me. "Did you leave a message for mom and dad?" "Yeah..." I responded nervously. "They're not going to talk to you." he said with a sigh. "They just don't like you." He didn't sound angry, he sounded... sympathetic.
"But... I want to talk to them!" I said. "Put them on the phone, say I'm someone else, pleaase!"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:28 pm

"But... I want to talk to them!" I said. "Put them on the phone, say I'm someone else, pleaase!"

"Alright." he said. He got off the phone. "Mom! Dad! Someone for you!"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:31 pm

"Who is it!?" they responded.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:33 pm

"I'm not sure if it's one of those spam guys that call you or not. They're asking for you though!" he shouted back.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:51 pm

"I'm not sure if it's one of those spam guys that call you or not. They're asking for you though!" he shouted back.
I could hear stomping and the phone was being fumbled around. I took a deep breath.
"Hello?" Asked my mother in a sweet voice.
"Mom?" I said in hopes she would realize it was me.
After a whole minute of silence, I heard the phone drop and yelling from my mother.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:56 pm

I could hear stomping and the phone was being fumbled around. I took a deep breath.
After a whole minute of silence, I heard the phone drop and yelling from my mother.

That was when I decided.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:22 pm

That was when I decided. Never, shall I call them. They were horrible. I felt a bit sorry for my brother.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 pm

That was when I decided. Never, shall I call them. They were horrible. I felt a bit sorry for my brother. However, I was still insanely curious. Why did they keep my brother, but give away me? Maybe they wanted only a daughter?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:14 pm

That was when I decided. Never, shall I call them. They were horrible. I felt a bit sorry for my brother. However, I was still insanely curious. Why did they keep my brother, but give away me? Maybe they wanted only a son? I didn't know. I wanted to know.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:16 pm

That was when I decided. Never, shall I call them. They were horrible. I felt a bit sorry for my brother. However, I was still insanely curious. Why did they keep my brother, but give away me? Maybe they wanted only a son? I didn't know. I wanted to know. I asked my foster mother again, but she wouldn't answer.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 pm

That was when I decided. Never, shall I call them. They were horrible. I felt a bit sorry for my brother. However, I was still insanely curious. Why did they keep my brother, but give away me? Maybe they wanted only a son? I didn't know. I wanted to know. I asked my foster mother again, but she wouldn't answer. "Moom! Pleease?" I begged.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:32 pm

That was when I decided. Never, shall I call them. They were horrible. I felt a bit sorry for my brother. However, I was still insanely curious. Why did they keep my brother, but give away me? Maybe they wanted only a son? I didn't know. I wanted to know. I asked my foster mother again, but she wouldn't answer. "Moom! Pleease?" I begged.

"Sweetie, you don't want to know. There are reasons why she kept your brother and gave away you. Good reasons." said my foster mother.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 pm

"Sweetie, you don't want to know. There are reasons why she kept your brother and gave away you. Good reasons." said my foster mother.

"Tell me!" I said. "I can take it!"

"She cared to much for you so she gave you away so you wouldn't get hurt." She told me. I was shocked. No way.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:45 pm

"Tell me!" I said. "I can take it!"

"She cared too much for you so she gave you away so you wouldn't get hurt." She told me. I was shocked. No way.

"Well, why would I get hurt?" I asked her persistently. But she refused to tell me any more information. That was when I decided to take matters into my own hands.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content