Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue this story: My Home

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Continue this story: My Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Continue this story: My Home

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:50 pm

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out. I called my brother's phone, which was my biological parents' phone, to see if they'd pick up. The phone rang... The phone rang again... and then I heard the answering machine. "Hello, you have reached 123-456-7890. Please leave a message after the beep." Uugh! I slammed the phone down and picked it up again, dialing 123-456-7890. There was an answering message again. What could I do? I decided to leave a message.

"Mom? Dad? It's me, your daughter. Can you call me back? I want to talk to you." Beep, I hung up. The next day, my brother called me. "Did you leave a message for mom and dad?" "Yeah..." I responded nervously. "They're not going to talk to you." he said with a sigh. "They just don't like you." He didn't sound angry, he sounded... sympathetic.
"But... I want to talk to them!" I said. "Put them on the phone, say I'm someone else, pleaase!"

"Alright." he said. He got off the phone. "Mom! Dad! Someone for you!"
"Who is it!?" they responded.
"I'm not sure if it's one of those spam guys that call you or not. They're asking for you though!" he shouted back.
I could hear stomping and the phone was being fumbled around. I took a deep breath.
"Hello?" Asked my mother in a sweet voice.
"Mom?" I said in hopes she would realize it was me.
After a whole minute of silence, I heard the phone drop and yelling from my mother.

That was when I decided. Never, shall I call them. They were horrible. I felt a bit sorry for my brother. However, I was still insanely curious. Why did they keep my brother, but give away me? Maybe they wanted only a son? I didn't know. I wanted to know. I asked my foster mother again, but she wouldn't answer. "Moom! Pleease?" I begged.

"Sweetie, you don't want to know. There are reasons why she kept your brother and gave away you. Good reasons." said my foster mother.

"Tell me!" I said. "I can take it!"

"She cared too much for you so she gave you away so you wouldn't get hurt." She told me. I was shocked. No way.

"Well, why would I get hurt?" I asked her persistently. But she refused to tell me any more information. That was when I decided to take matters into my own hands. I tried to call them again.

But this time no one picked up, not even my brother. I tried to find out where the address was by using the yellow pages. I knew the area code of the number was 858, where I lived. Aha! There! I spotted the address inside the book.

I couldn't tell how far the address was from my house, so I called my friend, who was old enough to drive now. She agreed to take me. When we arrived, she stayed in the car as I got out and rang on the doorbell. I held a box of cookies to seem like a girl scout, but it was actually a gift. There was hurried footsteps inside the house, and then a boy that must have been my brother opened the door.

"Um... yes?" He asked. He didn't recognize me of course, we have only talked and never seen. "Cookies?" I asked. The gift was inside the bag of cookies, along with a note. "They're... um... free." I said. I sounded so stupid. He shrugged. "I'll be right back." He said, running inside and down the left hall.

I heard clickity-clackity sounds. It sounded like heels. I saw my mother stand in front of me. "Um...cookies?" I grinned sheepishly.
"How much are they?" she asked. She didn't recognize me either. I guess since I was only a baby when she left me.
"They're free." I said. She smiled. "I love cookies! Come on in!" She invited me in. She seemed so different from on the phone!
"I HAVE to pay you." she said. "No one's ever given free cookies before!"
"No, no. It's fine." I responded. "We had some extra cookies."
"Where do you live?" she asked.
"123 Jursoha Street." I said.
"Do you live in the street near the edge of town?"
"Yes." I responded.
"Do you know Sally?" she asked.
"Sally?" I asked. "I don't think so."
"Doesn't she live next to you?" she said.
"I don't know." I said, embarrassed. "I don't talk often with neighbors."
She looked disappointed. "Well, thanks for the cookies.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 pm

I never knew my parents. My brother said they were disgusted by me when we talked over the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to my real mom and dad. My foster parents never told me much about them either. So one night, I decided to try to find out. I called my brother's phone, which was my biological parents' phone, to see if they'd pick up. The phone rang... The phone rang again... and then I heard the answering machine. "Hello, you have reached 123-456-7890. Please leave a message after the beep." Uugh! I slammed the phone down and picked it up again, dialing 123-456-7890. There was an answering message again. What could I do? I decided to leave a message.

"Mom? Dad? It's me, your daughter. Can you call me back? I want to talk to you." Beep, I hung up. The next day, my brother called me. "Did you leave a message for mom and dad?" "Yeah..." I responded nervously. "They're not going to talk to you." he said with a sigh. "They just don't like you." He didn't sound angry, he sounded... sympathetic.
"But... I want to talk to them!" I said. "Put them on the phone, say I'm someone else, pleaase!"

"I'm not sure if it's one of those spam guys that call you or not. They're asking for you though!" he shouted back.
I could hear stomping and the phone was being fumbled around. I took a deep breath.
After a whole minute of silence, I heard the phone drop and yelling from my mother.

That was when I decided. Never, shall I call them. They were horrible. I felt a bit sorry for my brother. However, I was still insanely curious. Why did they keep my brother, but give away me? Maybe they wanted only a son? I didn't know. I wanted to know. I asked my foster mother again, but she wouldn't answer. "Moom! Pleease?" I begged.

"Sweetie, you don't want to know. There are reasons why she kept your brother and gave away you. Good reasons." said my foster mother.

"She cared too much for you so she gave you away so you wouldn't get hurt." She told me. I was shocked. No way.

"Well, why would I get hurt?" I asked her persistently. But she refused to tell me any more information. That was when I decided to take matters into my own hands. I tried to call them again.

But this time no one picked up, not even my brother. I tried to find out where the address was by using the yellow pages. I knew the area code of the number was 858, where I lived. Aha! There! I spotted the address inside the book.

I couldn't tell how far the address was from my house, so I called my friend, who was old enough to drive now. She agreed to take me. When we arrived, she stayed in the car as I got out and rang on the doorbell. I held a box of cookies to seem like a girl scout, but it was actually a gift. There was hurried footsteps inside the house, and then a boy that must have been my brother opened the door.

"Um... yes?" He asked. He didn't recognize me of course, we have only talked and never seen. "Cookies?" I asked. The gift was inside the bag of cookies, along with a note. "They're... um... free." I said. I sounded so stupid. He shrugged. "I'll be right back." He said, running inside and down the left hall.

I heard clickity-clackity sounds. It sounded like heels. I saw my mother stand in front of me. "Um...cookies?" I grinned sheepishly.
"How much are they?" she asked. She didn't recognize me either. I guess since I was only a baby when she left me.
"They're free." I said. She smiled. "I love cookies! Come on in!" She invited me in. She seemed so different from on the phone!
"Yes." I responded.
She looked disappointed. "Well, thanks for the cookies."
"You're welcome." I said, leaving.

I opened the package of cookies. Inside was a note. It read, "Sorry I have been lying. I was actually your daughter and I really wanted to meet you. These cookies were a token of appreciation. I'm glad we met. Can you call me back? 987-654-321. Thank you~<3"

I switched perspective. And just now I realize I went over the 7 sentence limit. Sorry~ xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:51 am

'Tis okay. I'll just remove what goes over the limit and then add exactly what you said. Smile

"Yes." I responded.

I opened the package of cookies. Inside was a note. It read, "Sorry I have been lying. I was actually your daughter and I really wanted to meet you. These cookies were a token of appreciation. I'm glad we met. Can you call me back? 987-654-321. Thank you~<3"

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago!
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:16 pm

'Tis okay. I'll just remove what goes over the limit and then add exactly what you said. Smile

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:48 am

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:03 pm

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:31 am

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:51 am

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:00 am

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 pm

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:17 am

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter. [bSuddenly the doorbell rang again.[/b]
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:03 pm

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter. Suddenly the doorbell rang again. I opened the door nervously. Luckily it was just the mailman. He handed me a package and I took it in and set it down.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:41 am

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter. Suddenly the doorbell rang again. I opened the door nervously. Luckily it was just the mailman. He handed me a package and I took it in and set it down. I slowly opened it. It was nothing surprising. Just the book I had ordered from eBay a week ago.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:09 pm

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter. Suddenly the doorbell rang again. I opened the door nervously. Luckily it was just the mailman. He handed me a package and I took it in and set it down. I slowly opened it. It was nothing surprising. Just the book I had ordered from eBay a week ago. I looked at the book title. "My home." I opened it and started to read it. It was about a girl who never knew her mother or father. She'd call her brother from time to time. She always felt lonely. It was just like me and my daughter.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:42 pm

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter. Suddenly the doorbell rang again. I opened the door nervously. Luckily it was just the mailman. He handed me a package and I took it in and set it down. I slowly opened it. It was nothing surprising. Just the book I had ordered from eBay a week ago. I looked at the book title. "My home." I opened it and started to read it. It was about a girl who never knew her mother or father. She'd call her brother from time to time. She always felt lonely. It was just like me and my daughter. It was a strange coincedence.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter. Suddenly the doorbell rang again. I opened the door nervously. Luckily it was just the mailman. He handed me a package and I took it in and set it down. I slowly opened it. It was nothing surprising. Just the book I had ordered from eBay a week ago. I looked at the book title. "My home." I opened it and started to read it. It was about a girl who never knew her mother or father. She'd call her brother from time to time. She always felt lonely. It was just like me and my daughter. It was a strange coincedence.

I sat at home, staring at my favorite book, "My home". I loved it so much. It was almost telling the story between me and my mother.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:04 pm

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter. Suddenly the doorbell rang again. I opened the door nervously. Luckily it was just the mailman. He handed me a package and I took it in and set it down. I slowly opened it. It was nothing surprising. Just the book I had ordered from eBay a week ago. I looked at the book title. "My home." I opened it and started to read it. It was about a girl who never knew her mother or father. She'd call her brother from time to time. She always felt lonely. It was just like me and my daughter. It was a strange coincidence.

I sat at home, staring at my favorite book, "My home". I loved it so much. It was almost telling the story between me and my mother. It was very strange.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:41 pm

"Yes." I responded.

I was shocked. My daughter? But I had given her away years ago! How in the world did she find me? Why? Suddenly I realized what this meant. She was in danger. She found me. She is now in danger. This wasn't good. I hoped I didn't have to resort to calling her foster mother. What if she never knew my daughter came? Who could have told her I was here? I decided what to do. I'll call my daughter. Suddenly the doorbell rang again. I opened the door nervously. Luckily it was just the mailman. He handed me a package and I took it in and set it down. I slowly opened it. It was nothing surprising. Just the book I had ordered from eBay a week ago. I looked at the book title. "My home." I opened it and started to read it. It was about a girl who never knew her mother or father. She'd call her brother from time to time. She always felt lonely. It was just like me and my daughter. It was a strange coincidence.

I sat at home, staring at my favorite book, "My home". I loved it so much. It was almost telling the story between me and my mother. It was very strange. Well, I'll never really know who my mother is. At least we got to meet.

I still don't know my parents. And I'm still trying to find out. But I'll always do my best and that's what matters.

The End.

I'm ending lots of stories. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down