Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am Empty Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am

Post by Iris Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Continue this story production presents: I Don't Know Who I Am
What happens is basically you continue the story prompt below. You have a minimum of one sentence and a maximum of seven sentences to explain what happens next. So here's the prompt, LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!
----

I don’t know who I am.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am Empty Re: Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:13 pm

I don’t know who I am. The realization hit me hard as I got up one sunny morning in a hotel room. I don't know who I am, and I'm proud of it. Somebody had said to me the other day "If you don't know who you are, you can become anyone."
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am Empty Re: Continue This Story: I Don't Know Who I Am

Post by Iris Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:16 pm

I don’t know who I am. The realization hit me hard as I got up one sunny morning in a hotel room. I don't know who I am, and I'm proud of it. Somebody had said to me the other day "If you don't know who you are, you can become anyone."
However, I didn't know where I was either.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:28 pm

However, I didn't know where I was either. I looked out of the window to see a gorgeous lake filled with sparkles and hope, surrounded by floating hills of luscious green trees.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:39 pm

However, I didn't know where I was either. I looked out of the window to see a gorgeous lake filled with sparkles and hope, surrounded by floating hills of luscious green trees. It was alarming how pretty it was. I stepped out onto the balcony of the hotel and looked down.
((You copied my story!))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:22 pm

So? I put more description! xD

However, I didn't know where I was either. I looked out of the window to see a gorgeous lake filled with sparkles and hope, surrounded by floating hills of luscious green trees. It was alarming how pretty it was. I stepped out onto the balcony of the hotel and looked down. Where... was this? It was beautiful! I never seen something so... spectacular in my life!
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:27 pm

However, I didn't know where I was either. I looked out of the window to see a gorgeous lake filled with sparkles and hope, surrounded by floating hills of luscious green trees. It was alarming how pretty it was. I stepped out onto the balcony of the hotel and looked down. Where... was this? It was beautiful! I never seen something so... spectacular in my life! Violins began to play.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:29 pm

However, I didn't know where I was either. I looked out of the window to see a gorgeous lake filled with sparkles and hope, surrounded by floating hills of luscious green trees. It was alarming how pretty it was. I stepped out onto the balcony of the hotel and looked down. Where... was this? It was beautiful! I never seen something so... spectacular in my life! Violins began to play. I think, at least. It must just be my imagination.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:36 pm

However, I didn't know where I was either. I looked out of the window to see a gorgeous lake filled with sparkles and hope, surrounded by floating hills of luscious green trees. It was alarming how pretty it was. I stepped out onto the balcony of the hotel and looked down. Where... was this? It was beautiful! I never seen something so... spectacular in my life! Violins began to play. I think, at least. It must just be my imagination.
Only... it wasn't. I looked down and saw a full size orchestra playing below me on a stage to a front of people on an island in the lake! The sound of the sweet music carried on to my ears.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Only... it wasn't. I looked down and saw a full size orchestra playing below me on a stage to a front of people on an island in the lake! The sound of the sweet music carried on to my ears. This place seems so... weird.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 pm

Only... it wasn't. I looked down and saw a full size orchestra playing below me on a stage to a front of people on an island in the lake! The sound of the sweet music carried on to my ears. This place seems so... weird.
"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:26 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 am

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:04 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:57 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:26 am

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:03 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:05 am

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:43 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:17 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:56 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing. Why music? There was no electricity in this building, was there? It's abandoned!
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:54 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing. Why music? There was no electricity in this building, was there? It's abandoned! I was confused.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:27 pm

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing. Why music? There was no electricity in this building, was there? It's abandoned! I was confused. It was abandoned and I was being hunted. It was... scary!
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:54 am

"Hello?" I yelled to the island, though they seemed too far to hear me. "Is anyone there?" No response. "HELLO!?" I shouted even louder. This time, I thought I saw someone glance towards me. It was only a glance though, and thus resumed watching the orchastra again. I exited the hotel room and went to the hotel lobby, which was deserted. I called the phone but it was out of service. I rang the bell at the front desk, hearing nothing but and echoing ring. Suddenly I saw a sign on the desk. It read, "Rvn." Rvn? That looked really square how it was written. Rvn... Run! What did it mean!? Suddenly I heard gunshots outside. Really loud gunshots. Then the window bursted open and a bullet of light whizzed past my face. I ran to the first door I saw, which led into a restaurant with food on all the tables. Happy music was playing. Why music? There was no electricity in this building, was there? It's abandoned! I was confused. It was abandoned and I was being hunted. It was... scary! Suddenly I heard a voice shouting "Run for your life!"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next