Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue This Story: A Long Day

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Continue This Story: A Long Day Empty Continue This Story: A Long Day

Post by Iris Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:50 pm

Continue this story production presents: A Long Day
What happens is basically you continue the story prompt below. You have a minimum of one sentence and a maximum of seven sentences to explain what happens next. So here's the prompt, LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!
---------
When I groggily got out of bed this morning, I knew it was going to be another long day.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: A Long Day Empty Re: Continue This Story: A Long Day

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:37 pm

When I groggily got out of bed this morning, I knew it was going to be another long day. Another really, really, long, boring day.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:42 pm

When I groggily got out of bed this morning, I knew it was going to be another long day. Another really, really, long, boring day. I probably was going to have lots of homework to do, and be picked to do problem of the day in math. There was going to be a story reading in Language Arts, and I would probably be nominated, since everybody thinks I'm a good writer. Then, in history - ugh. I had the history contest.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:32 pm

When I groggily got out of bed this morning, I knew it was going to be another long day. Another really, really, long, boring day. I probably was going to have lots of homework to do, and be picked to do problem of the day in math. There was going to be a story reading in Language Arts, and I would probably be nominated, since everybody thinks I'm a good writer. Then, in history - ugh. I had the history contest.

The school was empty when I got there. I then realized it was memorial day! No school!
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:37 pm

The school was empty when I got there. I then realized it was memorial day! No school! Hooray! I had to worry about everything tomorrow. That meant I had time to study for the history contest, improve my story, and read my Algebra notes!

"Vat are you doing here, young vun?" said a voice behind me.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:17 pm

The school was empty when I got there. I then realized it was memorial day! No school! Hooray! I had to worry about everything tomorrow. That meant I had time to study for the history contest, improve my story, and read my Algebra notes!

"Vat are you doing here, young vun?" said a voice behind me. It was one of the teachers.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:18 pm

"Vat are you doing here, young vun?" said a voice behind me. It was one of the teachers. "I thought I had school today." I replied, beginning to walk back.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:01 am

"Vat are you doing here, young vun?" said a voice behind me. It was one of the teachers. "I thought I had school today." I replied, beginning to walk back. "Vait! Said the teacher. "Can vu help me wiz somezings?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 am

"Vat are you doing here, young vun?" said a voice behind me. It was one of the teachers. "I thought I had school today." I replied, beginning to walk back. "Vait! Said the teacher. "Can vu help me wiz somezings?" I nodded. "Vat? Sorry - what?"
((I love that accent.))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Me too. XD

"Vat are you doing here, young vun?" said a voice behind me. It was one of the teachers. "I thought I had school today." I replied, beginning to walk back. "Vait! Said the teacher. "Can vu help me wiz somezings?"
I nodded. "Vat? Sorry - what?"
"I need vu to help carry somzings inside for me." She said back
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:53 pm

"I need vu to help carry somzings inside for me." She said back. "What?" I asked. "Theeez." she responded, holding up a grocery bag."
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:07 pm

"I need vu to help carry somzings inside for me." She said back. "What?" I asked. "Theeez." she responded, holding up a grocery bag."
"That's it?" I asked.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:08 pm

"That's it?" I asked. She opened it to reveal a giant shoe. It wouldn't fit a regular human being.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:27 pm

"That's it?" I asked. She opened it to reveal a giant shoe. It wouldn't fit a regular human being. "Wha- What is in that?" I asked, shocked at how big it was.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 am

"That's it?" I asked. She opened it to reveal a giant shoe. It wouldn't fit a regular human being. "Wha- What is in that?" I asked, shocked at how big it was. "Zis is a giant shoe." said the teacher plainly.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:04 pm

"That's it?" I asked. She opened it to reveal a giant shoe. It wouldn't fit a regular human being. "Wha- What is in that?" I asked, shocked at how big it was. "Zis is a giant shoe." said the teacher plainly. "What are you going to use that for?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:56 pm

"That's it?" I asked. She opened it to reveal a giant shoe. It wouldn't fit a regular human being. "Wha- What is in that?" I asked, shocked at how big it was. "Zis is a giant shoe." said the teacher plainly. "What are you going to use that for?" "Zeeee........ zweeza!" she said.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:26 pm

"That's it?" I asked. She opened it to reveal a giant shoe. It wouldn't fit a regular human being. "Wha- What is in that?" I asked, shocked at how big it was. "Zis is a giant shoe." said the teacher plainly. "What are you going to use that for?" "Zeeee........ zweeza!" she said.
"Why do you need such a big shoe for a tweezer?" I asked.
"No, ze zweeza!" She repeated.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:25 am

"Ze zweeza?" I asked. "What do you mean 'ze zweeza'...?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:06 pm

"Ze zweeza?" I asked. "What do you mean 'ze zweeza'...? The theater?"
She seemed a bit irritated, but was patient. "Ze zwee-za." She said slowly so I could get it.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 pm

She seemed a bit irritated, but was patient. "Ze zwee-za." She said slowly so I could get it.
"What on earth do you mean, 'Ze zweeza?'" I asked, perplexed.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:51 pm

"What on earth do you mean, 'Ze zweeza?'" I asked, perplexed. She finally took our a piece of paper and started writing it, since she can write in English. I looked at it and read it out loud.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:00 am

"What on earth do you mean, 'Ze zweeza?'" I asked, perplexed. She finally took our a piece of paper and started writing it, since she can write in English. I looked at it and read it out loud. However, her writing was so bad, I had to ask her what the first letter was.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Very Happy
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:44 pm

"What on earth do you mean, 'Ze zweeza?'" I asked, perplexed. She finally took our a piece of paper and started writing it, since she can write in English. I looked at it and read it out loud. However, her writing was so bad, I had to ask her what the first letter was.
"Zee." She said.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:15 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Uh, then after that?" I asked.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down