Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue This Story: A Long Day

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Continue This Story: A Long Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue This Story: A Long Day

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:55 pm

When I groggily got out of bed this morning, I knew it was going to be another long day. Another really, really, long, boring day. I probably was going to have lots of homework to do, and be picked to do problem of the day in math. There was going to be a story reading in Language Arts, and I would probably be nominated, since everybody thinks I'm a good writer. Then, in history - ugh. I had the history contest.

The school was empty when I got there. I then realized it was memorial day! No school! Hooray! I had to worry about everything tomorrow. That meant I had time to study for the history contest, improve my story, and read my Algebra notes!

"Vat are you doing here, young vun?" said a voice behind me. It was one of the teachers. "I thought I had school today." I replied, beginning to walk back. "Vait! Said the teacher. "Can vu help me wiz somezings?"
I nodded. "Vat? Sorry - what?"
"I need vu to help carry somzings inside for me." She said back. "What?" I asked. "Theeez." she responded, holding up a grocery bag."
"That's it?" I asked. She opened it to reveal a giant shoe. It wouldn't fit a regular human being. "Wha- What is in that?" I asked, shocked at how big it was. "Zis is a giant shoe." said the teacher plainly. "What are you going to use that for?" "Zeeee........ zweeza!" she said.
"Why do you need such a big shoe for a tweezer?" I asked.
"No, ze zweeza!" She repeated.
"Ze zweeza?" I asked. "What do you mean 'ze zweeza'...? The theater?"
She seemed a bit irritated, but was patient. "Ze zwee-za." She said slowly so I could get it.
"What on earth do you mean, 'Ze zweeza?'" I asked, perplexed. She finally took our a piece of paper and started writing it, since she can write in English. I looked at it and read it out loud. However, her writing was so bad, I had to ask her what the first letter was.
"Zee." She said.
"Uh, then after that?" I asked.
"Ech."
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: A Long Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue This Story: A Long Day

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:54 pm

When I groggily got out of bed this morning, I knew it was going to be another long day. Another really, really, long, boring day. I probably was going to have lots of homework to do, and be picked to do problem of the day in math. There was going to be a story reading in Language Arts, and I would probably be nominated, since everybody thinks I'm a good writer. Then, in history - ugh. I had the history contest.

The school was empty when I got there. I then realized it was memorial day! No school! Hooray! I had to worry about everything tomorrow. That meant I had time to study for the history contest, improve my story, and read my Algebra notes!

"Vat are you doing here, young vun?" said a voice behind me. It was one of the teachers. "I thought I had school today." I replied, beginning to walk back. "Vait! Said the teacher. "Can vu help me wiz somezings?"
"I need vu to help carry somzings inside for me." She said back. "What?" I asked. "Theeez." she responded, holding up a grocery bag."
"That's it?" I asked. She opened it to reveal a giant shoe. It wouldn't fit a regular human being. "Wha- What is in that?" I asked, shocked at how big it was. "Zis is a giant shoe." said the teacher plainly. "What are you going to use that for?" "Zeeee........ zweeza!" she said.
She seemed a bit irritated, but was patient. "Ze zwee-za." She said slowly so I could get it.
"What on earth do you mean, 'Ze zweeza?'" I asked, perplexed. She finally took our a piece of paper and started writing it, since she can write in English. I looked at it and read it out loud. However, her writing was so bad, I had to ask her what the first letter was.
"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"I'm sorry, but I don't know - what's after that?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:28 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"Ee." She said, rather irritated.
"After that?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:53 am

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.
"You mean the letter 'M' or you're just saying 'Mmm?'" I asked.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.
"Emmm." She repeated slower. I understood it was 'M', but what does that have to o with 'zweeza'?
"Can you just spell out the rest of the word for me? I'm sorry I cannot read your writing." I said to her.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:52 am

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.
"Emmm." She repeated slower. I understood it was 'M', but what does that have to o with 'zweeza'?
"Can you just spell out the rest of the word for me? I'm sorry I cannot read your writing." I said to her. She sighed. "Zhee - Ech - Ee - Emmm - Ohh - Vee - Eye - Ee!"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:02 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.
"Emmm." She repeated slower. I understood it was 'M', but what does that have to do with 'zweeza'?
"Can you just spell out the rest of the word for me? I'm sorry I cannot read your writing." I said to her. She sighed. "Zhee - Ech - Ee - Emmm - Ohh - Vee - Eye - Ee!"

"T-h-e m-o-v-i-e?" I said, spelling it out. "Ooh! Why do you need a shoe for a movie?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:23 am

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.
"Emmm." She repeated slower. I understood it was 'M', but what does that have to do with 'zweeza'?

"T-h-e m-o-v-i-e?" I said, spelling it out. "Ooh! Why do you need a shoe for a movie?" She up the shoe so I could read the little letters on the bottom.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:55 am

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

"T-h-e m-o-v-i-e?" I said, spelling it out. "Ooh! Why do you need a shoe for a movie?" She held up the shoe so I could read the little letters on the bottom.
"Ooh! For a movie prop! I get it now!" I said. "What else do you need help from me for?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:47 am

OMG YOU READ MY MIND. I was thinking "OMG IT COULD BE A MOVIE PROP COULDN'T IT!"

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

"T-h-e m-o-v-i-e?" I said, spelling it out. "Ooh! Why do you need a shoe for a movie?" She held up the shoe so I could read the little letters on the bottom.
"Ooh! For a movie prop! I get it now!" I said. "What else do you need help from me for?"
"Zweeza movie!" she said calmly, seeming not to have heard me.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:52 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

I rolled my eyes. "I said, what else do you need help from me for?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:12 am

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

Irritated, she said "Zweeza movie!"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:10 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

I started getting really confused. "Oh well." I said. "Where do you want me to take this shoe?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:37 am

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

I started getting really confused. "Oh well." I said. "Where do you want me to take this shoe?"
"ZWEEZA MOVIE." She repeated angrily.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:20 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

"Wh-wheeere?" I asked again. "Can you show me?"
She sighed angrily and pointed.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:40 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

She sighed angrily and pointed. At a building near our school.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:35 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

"Oh!" I said, rushing over. That conversation seemed so long, and it really was only ten minutes. It really, REALLY was going to be a loooooong day.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:01 pm

"Zee." She said.
"Ech."
"After that?"
"Mmm." she said.

"Oh!" I said, rushing over. That conversation seemed so long, and it really was only ten minutes. It really, REALLY was going to be a loooooong day.

THE END.
(What? I thought it should have been ended right there. It sounded good.)
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2