Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow - Page 3 Empty Re: Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow

Post by Iris Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:02 pm

One day, I was going to bed when I heard a small noise. Looking towards the noise, I saw a mysterious glow, floating in midair in the center of my bedroom. It was making the strange squeaking noises. I wasn't sure if it was a rat or not. It probably was the ghost that was haunting my room for 10 years or if it was just me hallucinating. My mom always said it was my "long lost sister" but i didn't believe her. The glow never made noise before. I was a bit scared. I walked up to it and tried to touch it. It moved away from me, still glowing. It squeaked and whimpered when I tried to touch it. That is a bit odd.

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once. I heard one whimper, and all the lights disappeared. "Hey, wait!" I said, in a softer tone, but they didn't come back. Were they afraid of me? I looked out the window. I saw three of the blue lights in my backyard. They seemed to be playing. I climbed downstairs and went out the back door. They scattered at the sight of me. "Wait!" I said again, but once again, they were gone.

"Honey, it's late! Come in." My mother said. I turned around to go in, looking back to the spot where the lights were. Nothing was there. "Did you see all the blue lights?" I asked her. "What lights?" she asked. "Mmm... nevermind!" I said, and ran inside as I sneezed. How mysterious. I heard a familiar squeaking sound somewhere, though I couldn't tell where. This was all just too confusing.

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks. I tried to call them again, but the squeaking ceased as i spoke. I didn't know what to do. It was so fustrating! How come they wouldn't talk to me!? So I called my friends. "Hey, we're going to do a seancé," I told all of them, and most agreed to come. It was only as I started the seancé I began to have second thoughts.

What was the point of trying to get the lights to talk to me? I thought. Really. They're just lights. Nothing special. Nothing at all... nothing. Literally nothing. But it was too late now. We were all holding hands. The seancé had begun. We all chanted ancient words to lure them out. Squeak. We heard another squeak. And another. I saw a pale blue light in the center of the circle, growing stronger. And then hundreds of blue lights erupted from the walls of my room. One of my friends screamed and broke the circle. And then nearly all the blue lights disappeared. But one remained. It squeaked. Then again. And again. Suddenly another blue light joined it. And then both joined together into such a blinding blue light that we had to turn away, because when we closed our eyes we could still see it. In the middle of the blinding blue light was a face, though I could barely see it because it was so bright. But that face... I was old and kind and I felt I knew it. And then the face began to talk!

"Child, do you remember me?" It said in a kind, slow and old voice. "You look familiar...." I said slowly. "Who are you?" I asked. The light smiled. The smile was reassuring. "I am that." it said simply.

"That?" I wondered. What was "that"? Suddenly I began to hear music playing. I hear glimpses of strange voices singing "manifest your destiny." Bright lights began to surround everyone, all my friends too! Suddenly all of us were floating in a world of bright light, and we could see nothing but the bright light. "Wh-What is this!?" I shouted, but no response came. I shouted again. Still no reply. Suddenly, our feet left the ground, and the sound of a chorus singing began. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....." the sound of the chorus sung on one note - a C. Why C?
The chorus singing became louder, then suddenly changed pitch to a D. Or a D flat. One of the two. It was a soothing song, but I didn't get it. What were they doing? Suddenly, the chorus started changing tack and singing two different songs. One part of it continued singing the D, while one part started singing a song in a foreign language, and the third part was singing a modern pop song! It was weird! The pop song sounded familiar, and I tried to figure out what it was. I knew I knew it. I knew it's tune, it's lyrics, it's notes but I didn't know what it was!
I tried to figure out what it was. Wasn't it a Taylor Swift song?

((I couldn't resist.))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow - Page 3 Empty Re: Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:00 pm

One day, I was going to bed when I heard a small noise. Looking towards the noise, I saw a mysterious glow, floating in midair in the center of my bedroom. It was making the strange squeaking noises. I wasn't sure if it was a rat or not. It probably was the ghost that was haunting my room for 10 years or if it was just me hallucinating. My mom always said it was my "long lost sister" but i didn't believe her. The glow never made noise before. I was a bit scared. I walked up to it and tried to touch it. It moved away from me, still glowing. It squeaked and whimpered when I tried to touch it. That is a bit odd.

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once. I heard one whimper, and all the lights disappeared. "Hey, wait!" I said, in a softer tone, but they didn't come back. Were they afraid of me? I looked out the window. I saw three of the blue lights in my backyard. They seemed to be playing. I climbed downstairs and went out the back door. They scattered at the sight of me. "Wait!" I said again, but once again, they were gone.

"Honey, it's late! Come in." My mother said. I turned around to go in, looking back to the spot where the lights were. Nothing was there. "Did you see all the blue lights?" I asked her. "What lights?" she asked. "Mmm... nevermind!" I said, and ran inside as I sneezed. How mysterious. I heard a familiar squeaking sound somewhere, though I couldn't tell where. This was all just too confusing.

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks. I tried to call them again, but the squeaking ceased as i spoke. I didn't know what to do. It was so fustrating! How come they wouldn't talk to me!? So I called my friends. "Hey, we're going to do a seancé," I told all of them, and most agreed to come. It was only as I started the seancé I began to have second thoughts.

What was the point of trying to get the lights to talk to me? I thought. Really. They're just lights. Nothing special. Nothing at all... nothing. Literally nothing. But it was too late now. We were all holding hands. The seancé had begun. We all chanted ancient words to lure them out. Squeak. We heard another squeak. And another. I saw a pale blue light in the center of the circle, growing stronger. And then hundreds of blue lights erupted from the walls of my room. One of my friends screamed and broke the circle. And then nearly all the blue lights disappeared. But one remained. It squeaked. Then again. And again. Suddenly another blue light joined it. And then both joined together into such a blinding blue light that we had to turn away, because when we closed our eyes we could still see it. In the middle of the blinding blue light was a face, though I could barely see it because it was so bright. But that face... I was old and kind and I felt I knew it. And then the face began to talk!

"Child, do you remember me?" It said in a kind, slow and old voice. "You look familiar...." I said slowly. "Who are you?" I asked. The light smiled. The smile was reassuring. "I am that." it said simply.

"That?" I wondered. What was "that"? Suddenly I began to hear music playing. I hear glimpses of strange voices singing "manifest your destiny." Bright lights began to surround everyone, all my friends too! Suddenly all of us were floating in a world of bright light, and we could see nothing but the bright light. "Wh-What is this!?" I shouted, but no response came. I shouted again. Still no reply. Suddenly, our feet left the ground, and the sound of a chorus singing began. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....." the sound of the chorus sung on one note - a C. Why C?
The chorus singing became louder, then suddenly changed pitch to a D. Or a D flat. One of the two. It was a soothing song, but I didn't get it. What were they doing? Suddenly, the chorus started changing tack and singing two different songs. One part of it continued singing the D, while one part started singing a song in a foreign language, and the third part was singing a modern pop song! It was weird! The pop song sounded familiar, and I tried to figure out what it was. I knew I knew it. I knew it's tune, it's lyrics, it's notes but I didn't know what it was!
I tried to figure out what it was. Wasn't it a Taylor Swift song? No... maybe it was one of my graduation songs.

:]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:47 pm

I tried to figure out what it was. Wasn't it a Taylor Swift song? No... maybe it was one of my graduation songs.
Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana!
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 pm

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 pm

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore. Suddenly the music stopped and the light went away.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:47 am

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore. Suddenly the music stopped and the light went away. This was weird. Really weird.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 pm

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore. Suddenly the music stopped and the light went away. This was weird. Really weird. All My friends were gone too. I got a bit scared. I looked at where the ghostly light had once stood and saw a note. I picked it up and read it.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:46 am

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore. Suddenly the music stopped and the light went away. This was weird. Really weird. All My friends were gone too. I got a bit scared. I looked at where the ghostly light had once stood and saw a note. I picked it up and read it. The handwriting was long and spidery, and familiar. Suddenly I realized who's handwriting that was.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore. Suddenly the music stopped and the light went away. This was weird. Really weird. All My friends were gone too. I got a bit scared. I looked at where the ghostly light had once stood and saw a note. I picked it up and read it. The handwriting was long and spidery, and familiar. Suddenly I realized who's handwriting that was. Grandpa! But... I thought he was dead!
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:28 am

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore. Suddenly the music stopped and the light went away. This was weird. Really weird. All My friends were gone too. I got a bit scared. I looked at where the ghostly light had once stood and saw a note. I picked it up and read it. The handwriting was long and spidery, and familiar. Suddenly I realized who's handwriting that was. Grandpa! But... I thought he was dead! But yet his handwriting was on this paper!
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:52 am

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore. Suddenly the music stopped and the light went away. This was weird. Really weird. All My friends were gone too. I got a bit scared. I looked at where the ghostly light had once stood and saw a note. I picked it up and read it. The handwriting was long and spidery, and familiar. Suddenly I realized who's handwriting that was. Grandpa! But... I thought he was dead! But yet his handwriting was on this paper! I started to read the note out loud.
"Dear Shelly... I have waited for a long time.

Lol random name shelly. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:57 am

Suddenly I figured it out. It was Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana! I wonder why they were singing that. Especially since no one listened to Hannah Montana anymore. Suddenly the music stopped and the light went away. This was weird. Really weird. All My friends were gone too. I got a bit scared. I looked at where the ghostly light had once stood and saw a note. I picked it up and read it. The handwriting was long and spidery, and familiar. Suddenly I realized who's handwriting that was. Grandpa! But... I thought he was dead! But yet his handwriting was on this paper! I started to read the note out loud.
"Dear Shelly... I have waited for a long time." Despite myself, I began to sniffle.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:49 pm

"Dear Shelly... I have waited for a long time." Despite myself, I began to sniffle. "I've stayed in your room the moment I died. I refused to go to heaven to stay with you.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:14 am

"Dear Shelly... I have waited for a long time." Despite myself, I began to sniffle. "I've stayed in your room the moment I died. I refused to go to heaven to stay with you. But you seemed to not realize it was me.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 pm

"Dear Shelly... I have waited for a long time." Despite myself, I began to sniffle. "I've stayed in your room the moment I died. I refused to go to heaven to stay with you. But you seemed to not realize it was me. I sang your favorite song, pretended to be the character from your favorite book, even helped you when you were not aware. But now I am getting old and this time I have retreated to heaven. I am sorry but I will always watch over you. Always.

-Grandfather"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 am

"Dear Shelly... I have waited for a long time." Despite myself, I began to sniffle. "I've stayed in your room the moment I died. I refused to go to heaven to stay with you. But you seemed to not realize it was me. I sang your favorite song, pretended to be the character from your favorite book, even helped you when you were not aware. But now I am getting old and this time I have retreated to heaven. I am sorry but I will always watch over you. Always.

-Grandfather"
"Wow." I thought.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:17 pm

-Grandfather"
"Wow." I thought. "Just... wow. Grandfather?" A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Honey, what are you doing?" asked my mom, coming inside my room to see me standing there.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:41 pm

-Grandfather"

"Honey, what are you doing?" asked my mom, coming inside my room to see me standing there. "A seance." I replied.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:33 pm

-Grandfather"

"Honey, what are you doing?" asked my mom, coming inside my room to see me standing there.
"A seance." I replied.
"Why?" she asked. "Well, it's dinnertime. Finish up." She said, leaving.
I started to wonder where my friends went. They disappeared after the seance.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:03 pm

-Grandfather"

"A seance." I replied.
"Amy? Carys? Melanie? Crystal? You there?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:37 pm

-Grandfather"

"A seance." I replied.
"Amy? Carys? Melanie? Crystal? You there?"

I looked outside the window and saw them running home. I let out a sigh of relief that everything was over. I was about to crawl into bed when I heard a squeak, and turned around. There he was. The blue light.

The end.

Ending where it started. :]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3