Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow Empty Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow

Post by Iris Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Continue this story production presents: The Mysterious Glow!
What happens is basically you continue the story prompt below. You have a minimum of one sentence and a maximum of seven sentences to explain what happens next. So here's the prompt, LET THE STORY BEGIN!!! Very Happy

---------------------

One day, I was going to bed when I heard a small noise. Looking towards the noise, I saw a mysterious glow, floating in midair in the center of my bedroom. It was making the strange squeaking noises.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow Empty Re: Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:54 pm

One day, I was going to bed when I heard a small noise. Looking towards the noise, I saw a mysterious glow, floating in midair in the center of my bedroom. It was making the strange squeaking noises. I wasn't sure if it was a rat or not. It probably was the ghost that was haunting my room for 10 years or if it was just me hallucinating. My mom always said it was my "long lost sister" but i didn't believe her. The glow never made noise before. I was a bit scared.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow Empty Re: Continue This Story: The Mysterious Glow

Post by Iris Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:55 pm

One day, I was going to bed when I heard a small noise. Looking towards the noise, I saw a mysterious glow, floating in midair in the center of my bedroom. It was making the strange squeaking noises. I wasn't sure if it was a rat or not. It probably was the ghost that was haunting my room for 10 years or if it was just me hallucinating. My mom always said it was my "long lost sister" but i didn't believe her. The glow never made noise before. I was a bit scared. I walked up to it and tried to touch it. It moved away from me, still glowing.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:37 pm

One day, I was going to bed when I heard a small noise. Looking towards the noise, I saw a mysterious glow, floating in midair in the center of my bedroom. It was making the strange squeaking noises. I wasn't sure if it was a rat or not. It probably was the ghost that was haunting my room for 10 years or if it was just me hallucinating. My mom always said it was my "long lost sister" but i didn't believe her. The glow never made noise before. I was a bit scared. I walked up to it and tried to touch it. It moved away from me, still glowing. It squeaked and whimpered when I tried to touch it. That is a bit odd.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:49 pm

One day, I was going to bed when I heard a small noise. Looking towards the noise, I saw a mysterious glow, floating in midair in the center of my bedroom. It was making the strange squeaking noises. I wasn't sure if it was a rat or not. It probably was the ghost that was haunting my room for 10 years or if it was just me hallucinating. My mom always said it was my "long lost sister" but i didn't believe her. The glow never made noise before. I was a bit scared. I walked up to it and tried to touch it. It moved away from me, still glowing. It squeaked and whimpered when I tried to touch it. That is a bit odd.

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:17 pm

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:49 pm

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:59 pm

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many!
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:52 pm

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 pm

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once. I heard one whimper, and all the lights disappeared. "Hey, wait!" I said, in a softer tone, but they didn't come back.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:13 am

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once. I heard one whimper, and all the lights disappeared. "Hey, wait!" I said, in a softer tone, but they didn't come back. Were they afraid of me? I looked out the window. I saw three of the blue lights in my backyard.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:22 pm

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once. I heard one whimper, and all the lights disappeared. "Hey, wait!" I said, in a softer tone, but they didn't come back. Were they afraid of me? I looked out the window. I saw three of the blue lights in my backyard. They seemed to be playing.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:36 pm

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once. I heard one whimper, and all the lights disappeared. "Hey, wait!" I said, in a softer tone, but they didn't come back. Were they afraid of me? I looked out the window. I saw three of the blue lights in my backyard. They seemed to be playing. I climbed downstairs and went out the back door. They scattered at the sight of me.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:08 pm

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once. I heard one whimper, and all the lights disappeared. "Hey, wait!" I said, in a softer tone, but they didn't come back. Were they afraid of me? I looked out the window. I saw three of the blue lights in my backyard. They seemed to be playing. I climbed downstairs and went out the back door. They scattered at the sight of me. "Wait!" I said again, but once again, they were gone.

"Honey, it's late! Come in." My mother said. I turned around to go in, looking back to the spot where the lights were. Nothing was there.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:05 am

I walked up to it. "Who are you?" I asked it. It stared at me for a bit, and then phased through the wall. "Wait!" I said, but it was already gone. I put my ear to the wall and could still hear the squeaking sound. "I won't hurt you!" I said. The squeaking sounds only faded quieter, even though I could still hear them. Suddenly, thousands of mysterious glows seemed to emerge from the walls, all of them making squeaking sounds, so the noise was deafening. Amazing! I hadn't known there were so many! I yelled, "Who are you guys - or what?" and the squeaking stopped at once. I heard one whimper, and all the lights disappeared. "Hey, wait!" I said, in a softer tone, but they didn't come back. Were they afraid of me? I looked out the window. I saw three of the blue lights in my backyard. They seemed to be playing. I climbed downstairs and went out the back door. They scattered at the sight of me. "Wait!" I said again, but once again, they were gone.

"Honey, it's late! Come in." My mother said. I turned around to go in, looking back to the spot where the lights were. Nothing was there. "Did you see all the blue lights?" I asked her. "What lights?" she asked.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:11 pm

"Honey, it's late! Come in." My mother said. I turned around to go in, looking back to the spot where the lights were. Nothing was there. "Did you see all the blue lights?" I asked her. "What lights?" she asked. "Mmm... nevermind!" I said, and ran inside as I sneezed. How mysterious.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:00 pm

"Honey, it's late! Come in." My mother said. I turned around to go in, looking back to the spot where the lights were. Nothing was there. "Did you see all the blue lights?" I asked her. "What lights?" she asked. "Mmm... nevermind!" I said, and ran inside as I sneezed. How mysterious. I heard a familiar squeaking sound somewhere, though I couldn't tell where.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:28 pm

"Honey, it's late! Come in." My mother said. I turned around to go in, looking back to the spot where the lights were. Nothing was there. "Did you see all the blue lights?" I asked her. "What lights?" she asked. "Mmm... nevermind!" I said, and ran inside as I sneezed. How mysterious. I heard a familiar squeaking sound somewhere, though I couldn't tell where. This was all just too confusing.

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:29 pm

"Honey, it's late! Come in." My mother said. I turned around to go in, looking back to the spot where the lights were. Nothing was there. "Did you see all the blue lights?" I asked her. "What lights?" she asked. "Mmm... nevermind!" I said, and ran inside as I sneezed. How mysterious. I heard a familiar squeaking sound somewhere, though I couldn't tell where. This was all just too confusing.

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:31 pm

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks. I tried to call them again, but the squeaking ceased as i spoke.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:35 pm

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks. I tried to call them again, but the squeaking ceased as i spoke. I didn't know what to do.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:47 pm

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks. I tried to call them again, but the squeaking ceased as i spoke. I didn't know what to do. It was so fustrating! How come they wouldn't talk to me!?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:01 pm

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks. I tried to call them again, but the squeaking ceased as i spoke. I didn't know what to do. It was so fustrating! How come they wouldn't talk to me!? So I called my friends. "Hey, we're going to do a seancé, I told all of them, and most agreed to come. It was only as I started the seancé I began to have second thoughts.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:20 pm

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks. I tried to call them again, but the squeaking ceased as i spoke. I didn't know what to do. It was so fustrating! How come they wouldn't talk to me!? So I called my friends. "Hey, we're going to do a seancé," I told all of them, and most agreed to come. It was only as I started the seancé I began to have second thoughts.

What was the point of trying to get the lights to talk to me? I thought.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:21 pm

The next day, I could have sworn i heard a squeak as i got up. Must have been my bed. But when I was going to bed again, I could still hear squeaks. I tried to call them again, but the squeaking ceased as i spoke. I didn't know what to do. It was so fustrating! How come they wouldn't talk to me!? So I called my friends. "Hey, we're going to do a seancé," I told all of them, and most agreed to come. It was only as I started the seancé I began to have second thoughts.

What was the point of trying to get the lights to talk to me? I thought. Really. They're just lights. Nothing special.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next