Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue This Story: School Is Evil

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Continue This Story: School Is Evil - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue This Story: School Is Evil

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:13 pm

I hate school. It's the worst thing in the world. You ask why I say this all of a sudden? Let me explain. People say it's good for you, but who needs it? Who needs to learn exponents? Who needs to learn big words? Who needs to learn how to write? Who needs to learn how to read? Who needs it all? It's all pointless. School brainwashes you so you think that when you get a bad grade in a subject, you don't know anything about it, when the truth is that you might have learnt it easier if it wasn't so BORING. I think vocational school is bit better, but it's still school and I hate it. Why couldn't we just go do the stuff we like and get everything for free? Who needs education, seriously? Or no. Who needs FORCED education? I think we should have a choice on whether we go to school, and I think that school should be FUN so that we can go! Can any of you BELIEVE that back in the day school used to be FUN? Seriously, School? Fun? But it used to be that way. If ONLY it was fun now! All that was what I said for my debate class. Everyone said "What a fool! School is cool!" They're all BRAINWASHED! Brainwashed zombies. School? Cool? Those to words don't mix. I once heard someone even say, "Can't spell School with cool!" I had said back, "No, you can spell it without 'Cool'." And he responded, "No, duh! School is spelt, 'S-H-C-O-O-L!" But today, today all of that is going to change. Today is the day it all ends. Today is the day I'm going to be unschooled. How? Easy.
My parents have the same beliefs I do. They hate school, I hate school. It's a family gene or something. In fact, even my grandparents hate school. So do my aunts and my cousins. Even my pet! It was just something about school that made us absolutely hate it. But anyway, now I'm being unschooled. I was quite happy the moment I heard the thought.

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Continue This Story: School Is Evil - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue This Story: School Is Evil

Post by Iris Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:56 pm

I hate school. It's the worst thing in the world. You ask why I say this all of a sudden? Let me explain. People say it's good for you, but who needs it? Who needs to learn exponents? Who needs to learn big words? Who needs to learn how to write? Who needs to learn how to read? Who needs it all? It's all pointless. School brainwashes you so you think that when you get a bad grade in a subject, you don't know anything about it, when the truth is that you might have learnt it easier if it wasn't so BORING. I think vocational school is bit better, but it's still school and I hate it. Why couldn't we just go do the stuff we like and get everything for free? Who needs education, seriously? Or no. Who needs FORCED education? I think we should have a choice on whether we go to school, and I think that school should be FUN so that we can go! Can any of you BELIEVE that back in the day school used to be FUN? Seriously, School? Fun? But it used to be that way. If ONLY it was fun now! All that was what I said for my debate class. Everyone said "What a fool! School is cool!" They're all BRAINWASHED! Brainwashed zombies. School? Cool? Those to words don't mix. I once heard someone even say, "Can't spell School with cool!" I had said back, "No, you can spell it without 'Cool'." And he responded, "No, duh! School is spelt, 'S-H-C-O-O-L!" But today, today all of that is going to change. Today is the day it all ends. Today is the day I'm going to be unschooled. How? Easy.
My parents have the same beliefs I do. They hate school, I hate school. It's a family gene or something. In fact, even my grandparents hate school. So do my aunts and my cousins. Even my pet! It was just something about school that made us absolutely hate it. But anyway, now I'm being unschooled. I was quite happy the moment I heard the thought.

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job. And now I'm being unschooled, and it will be easier to get a job.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job. And now I'm being unschooled, and it will be easier to get a job. I really don't see the point in school. Learn this, now forget it, now stuff all the things you 'learned' throughout the year in your mind in a day right before a test. It's stupid.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job. And now I'm being unschooled, and it will be easier to get a job. I really don't see the point in school. Learn this, now forget it, now stuff all the things you 'learned' throughout the year in your mind in a day right before a test. It's stupid. I'm glad I'm being homeschooled now.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job. And now I'm being unschooled, and it will be easier to get a job. I really don't see the point in school. Learn this, now forget it, now stuff all the things you 'learned' throughout the year in your mind in a day right before a test. It's stupid. I'm glad I'm being homeschooled now. Wait, I mean unschooled. It's much better.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job. And now I'm being unschooled, and it will be easier to get a job. I really don't see the point in school. Learn this, now forget it, now stuff all the things you 'learned' throughout the year in your mind in a day right before a test. It's stupid. I'm glad I'm being homeschooled now. Wait, I mean unschooled. It's much better. But yeah, I'm glad.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job. And now I'm being unschooled, and it will be easier to get a job. I really don't see the point in school. Learn this, now forget it, now stuff all the things you 'learned' throughout the year in your mind in a day right before a test. It's stupid. I'm glad I'm being homeschooled now. Wait, I mean unschooled. It's much better. But yeah, I'm glad. Soooo glad.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job. And now I'm being unschooled, and it will be easier to get a job. I really don't see the point in school. Learn this, now forget it, now stuff all the things you 'learned' throughout the year in your mind in a day right before a test. It's stupid. I'm glad I'm being homeschooled now. Wait, I mean unschooled. It's much better. But yeah, I'm glad. Soooo glad. It's the end, my friend, the end.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:08 am

Unschooling is so much better than school. You don't get taught stuff you don't need to learn. You learn easier. And colleges accept unschooled kids easier because they're more enthusiastic about learning. Well, I'm not going to collage because I want to. I'm going because I need a job. The world doesn't revolve around money, but even so. I'll need a job. And now I'm being unschooled, and it will be easier to get a job. I really don't see the point in school. Learn this, now forget it, now stuff all the things you 'learned' throughout the year in your mind in a day right before a test. It's stupid. I'm glad I'm being homeschooled now. Wait, I mean unschooled. It's much better. But yeah, I'm glad. Soooo glad. It's the end, my friend, the end. The end of all school and stuff. Yeeah.

That's it. Get out now.

End. Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2