Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Word Story

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Three Word Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Three Word Story

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:21 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family doesn't like dogs."

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:22 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family doesn't like dogs."

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:24 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:26 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:33 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:36 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:38 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:41 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding,
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:55 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:56 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:03 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:36 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:18 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:26 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs,
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:17 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:02 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:46 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I needed to get
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:50 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I needed to get a dog, so
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:51 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I needed to get a dog, so my fear would
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:52 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I needed to get a dog, so my fear would go, and it
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:38 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I needed to get a dog, so my fear would go, and it will be gone.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:40 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I needed to get a dog, so my fear would go, and it will be gone."

"It makes sense,"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content