Three Word Story

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Three Word Story

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:24 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:25 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said "I'm scared
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

View user profile http://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too,

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:37 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:39 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family doesn't like dogs."

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family doesn't like dogs."

"Well, we need
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 pm

"Well, we need to find out

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:50 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:58 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:59 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:08 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." Said

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:08 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:10 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:59 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:49 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:56 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:04 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:00 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said.

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:04 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:16 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:19 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she

iSmile~
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content