Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing. - Page 3 Empty Re: Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

Post by Iris Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:10 pm

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was an excellent, relaxing, calm, clear and the finest day to go fishing.

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit, enjoying the fantastic view of mountains and the lake, breathing the fresh summer air and watching the beautiful clouds drift by gently, softly pushed by the a crisp breeze, before we started preparing our fishing lines.

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to rapidly spin the reel excitedly and impatiently as the fish on the hook approached slowly. I managed to reel it in and a smile spread across my face as I held the fish up.

My uncle patted me cheerfully on the head with a big smile and congratulated me as I laughed with victory, proud of my great achievement.

After we had caught a large variety and quantity of fish, we went back into the Acura MDX and drove on the long, curvy, scenic road back to my beautiful, comfy, relaxing home.

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked me to count how many fish we had caught for dinner. I counted them one by one, and with a bright smile said, "Fourty-two!" as loud as I possibly could so that the whole neighborhood would hear.

Dad, uncle, mom and my whole family grinned with joy at the thought of a big dinner. Suddenly grandma jumped up out of her seat with enthusiasm and gusto.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing. - Page 3 Empty Re: Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:40 pm

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was an excellent, relaxing, calm, clear and the finest day to go fishing.

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit, enjoying the fantastic view of mountains and the lake, breathing the fresh summer air and watching the beautiful clouds drift by gently, softly pushed by the a crisp breeze, before we started preparing our fishing lines.

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to rapidly spin the reel excitedly and impatiently as the fish on the hook approached slowly. I managed to reel it in and a smile spread across my face as I held the fish up.

My uncle patted me cheerfully on the head with a big smile and congratulated me as I laughed with victory, proud of my great achievement.

After we had caught a large variety and quantity of fish, we went back into the Acura MDX and drove on the long, curvy, scenic road back to my beautiful, comfy, relaxing home.

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked me to count how many fish we had caught for dinner. I counted them one by one, and with a bright smile said, "Fourty-two!" as loud as I possibly could so that the whole neighborhood would hear.

Dad, uncle, mom and my whole family grinned with joy at the thought of a big dinner. Suddenly grandma jumped up out of her seat with enthusiasm and gusto with a huge smile painted on her face.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3