Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing. Empty Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

Post by Iris Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:27 am

Welcome to Modify The Sentence games! Modify The Sentence is basically a game where you modify the words in a sentence. Like if the first person posts that A girl entered a room, you can change it into "A girl entered an enormous cavern." Once the sentence has been modified three times, the next person chooses the next sentence of the story, which has to be as bland as possible like "The girl sat on the floor." and you continue with that sentence.

Example:
P1: The girl said hi.
P2: The girl happily said hi.
P3: The girl said Hi happily and excitedly.
P4: The mysterious girl said Hi happily and excitedly.
P5: The mysterious girl said Hi happily and excitedly. She walked away.
P6: The mysterious girl said Hi happily and excitedly. She walked away into the light.
The mysterious girl said Hi happily and excitedly. She walked away into the extremely bright light.
------
One day I went fishing.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing. Empty Re: Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:53 am

One day I went to the lake to go fishing.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing. Empty Re: Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

Post by Iris Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 am

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the cloudless sky.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:50 pm

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:09 am

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was a nice day.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 pm

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was a perfect day to go fishing.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:36 am

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was a perfect, relaxing, calm, clear day to go fishing.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:27 pm

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was an excellent, relaxing, calm, clear and the finest day to go fishing.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:37 pm

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was an excellent, relaxing, calm, clear and the finest day to go fishing.

I drove to the lake with my uncle in my parent's car.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:40 pm

My uncle drove me to the lank using his brother's car.

Brother AKA Dad. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:58 pm

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful lake using his older brother's car.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:32 pm

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:23 pm

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit before we started fishing.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 pm

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit, enjoying the fantastic view, before we started fishing.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 pm

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit, enjoying the fantastic view of mountains and the lake, breathing the fresh summer air and watching the beautiful clouds drift by gently, softly pushed by the wind, before we started fishing.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 pm

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit, enjoying the fantastic view of mountains and the lake, breathing the fresh summer air and watching the beautiful clouds drift by gently, softly pushed by the a crisp breeze, before we started preparing our fishing lines.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 pm

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit, enjoying the fantastic view of mountains and the lake, breathing the fresh summer air and watching the beautiful clouds drift by gently, softly pushed by the a crisp breeze, before we started preparing our fishing lines.

After a bit, I felt a tug on my line.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:07 am

After patiently waiting, I felt a tug on my line.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:25 am

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, I felt a tug on my line.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:47 am

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:43 pm

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to reel in the fish.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:03 am

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to spin the reel as the fish on the hook approached.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:06 pm

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to excitedly spin the reel impatiently as the fish on the hook approached.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:32 pm

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to rapidly spin the reel excitedly and impatiently as the fish on the hook approached slowly.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:24 pm

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to rapidly spin the reel excitedly and impatiently as the fish on the hook approached slowly. I managed to catch it.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next