Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:44 pm

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was an excellent, relaxing, calm, clear and the finest day to go fishing.

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit, enjoying the fantastic view of mountains and the lake, breathing the fresh summer air and watching the beautiful clouds drift by gently, softly pushed by the a crisp breeze, before we started preparing our fishing lines.

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to rapidly spin the reel excitedly and impatiently as the fish on the hook approached slowly. I managed to reel it in.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Modify The Sentence: One Day I Went Fishing.

Post by Iris Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:40 am

One day I went to the tranquil azure blue lake surrounded by rich, green mountains and forests of trees to go fishing on a bright, sunny summer's day underneath the clear and cloudless sky. It was an excellent, relaxing, calm, clear and the finest day to go fishing.

My favorite uncle drove me to the beautiful azure lake on this nice and perfect day using his older brother's car. When we got to the lake, we relaxed a bit, enjoying the fantastic view of mountains and the lake, breathing the fresh summer air and watching the beautiful clouds drift by gently, softly pushed by the a crisp breeze, before we started preparing our fishing lines.

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to rapidly spin the reel excitedly and impatiently as the fish on the hook approached slowly. I managed to happily reel it in.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:35 pm

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to rapidly spin the reel excitedly and impatiently as the fish on the hook approached slowly. I managed to reel it in and a smile spread across my face as I held the fish up.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 pm

After calmly and patiently waiting while admiring the view, my fishing line twitched and a series of tugs came afterwards. I began to rapidly spin the reel excitedly and impatiently as the fish on the hook approached slowly. I managed to reel it in and a smile spread across my face as I held the fish up.

My uncle patted me on the head and congratulated me.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 pm

My uncle patted me on the head with a big smile and congratulated me as I laughed with victory.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:02 pm

My uncle patted me cheerfully on the head with a big smile and congratulated me as I laughed with victory, proud of my great achievement.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:38 pm

My uncle cheerfully patted me on the head with a big smile and congratulated me as I laughed with victory, proud of my great achievement.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 pm

My uncle patted me cheerfully on the head with a big smile and congratulated me as I laughed with victory, proud of my great achievement.

After we had caught enough fish, we went back into the car and drove back.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:23 pm

After we had caught a large amount of fish, we went back into the car and drove back.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:01 pm

After we had caught a variety of fish, we went back into the Acura MDX and drove on the long, curvy, scenic road back to my beautiful home.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:33 pm

After we had caught a large variety and quantity of fish, we went back into the Acura MDX and drove on the long, curvy, scenic road back to my beautiful, comfy, relaxing home.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:36 pm

After we had caught a large variety and quantity of fish, we went back into the Acura MDX and drove on the long, curvy, scenic road back to my beautiful, comfy, relaxing home.

My dad asked how many fish we caught when we got home.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Once we got home, dad asked how many fish we caught.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked how many fish we caught.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:36 pm

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked me to count how many fish we had caught for dinner.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:54 am

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked me to count how many fish we had caught for dinner. I counted them.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:42 pm

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked me to count how many fish we had caught for dinner. I counted them, and enthusiastically said, "Fourty-two!"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked me to count how many fish we had caught for dinner. I counted them carefully, and brightly said, "Fourty-two!" as loud as I possibly could so that the whole neighborhood would hear.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked me to count how many fish we had caught for dinner. I counted them one by one, and with a bright smile said, "Fourty-two!" as loud as I possibly could so that the whole neighborhood would hear.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Once we got to our humble abode, dad enthusiastically asked me to count how many fish we had caught for dinner. I counted them one by one, and with a bright smile said, "Fourty-two!" as loud as I possibly could so that the whole neighborhood would hear.

Dad grinned happily.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Dad, uncle, mom and my whole family grinned happily.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed May 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Dad, uncle, mom and my whole family grinned with joy at the thought.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Dad, uncle, mom and my whole family grinned with joy at the thought of a big dinner.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu May 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Dad, uncle, mom and my whole family grinned with joy at the thought of a big dinner. Suddenly grandma got up.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu May 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Dad, uncle, mom and my whole family grinned with joy at the thought of a big dinner. Suddenly grandma shot out of her seat.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next