Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 7 Eggs

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The 7 Eggs Empty The 7 Eggs

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:13 pm

There are seven eggs found around the world that will not crack until the soul of they're rightful owner makes contact. Once all the eggs hatch, the dragons will unite, and form a power so great it's indescribable. This power will use all elements to defeat the world's greatest threat and leave the world at peace.

If you have a character you want to use, only they're human, or they're just not a dragon, you can change them into a dragon egg and use that as a dragon. Just be sure to have a description of your dragon's egg, and if you're dragons... well... not a dragon in the "make a character" topic, then include the appearance of your character as a dragon.

Emily (Iris) - Egg 1/Opal (Amy)
Luna (Amy) - Egg 2/Alex (Amy)
Amy (Amy) - Egg 3/Iris (Iris Smile)
Blue Light (Iris) - Egg 4/Shi (dead) (Amy)
Rin (Amy) - Egg 5/Serendipity (Iris)
Sabrina (Iris) - Egg 6/Solar (Amy)
Joyce (Iris) - Egg 7/Emi(Amy)

Egg 1: This egg is as hard is a diamond. It is transparent, and inside, you can see some moving colors that look like an embryo. It is found near a pond, surrounded by forest and rock, and it is 1/2 the size of the other eggs.

Egg 2: This egg seems to blend in with the waters as it looks like a capsule with a tadpole inside. It is somewhat squishy but it is strong like rubber. It is found in a pond, mixed with a bunch of frog eggs.

Egg 3: This egg is soft, and freezing to touch. From a distance away from this egg, you can smell freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. It is a white egg, with swirls of pink in it. Small snowflakes are on it. This egg is found at Ann Arbor, Michigan, in the middle of a snowstorm.

Egg 4: This egg appears black, or dark blue, dotted with shining dots of multiple colors. The crescent moon lies upon the face of the egg. The egg is fragile and can disappear easily as the gas of a star. When a meteor falls, that shooting star will create a crater which the egg rests

Egg 5: This egg is sky blue, with small fluffy clouds on it, as if they were painted on. It is light as a feather, and it hovers in air. It feels hollow, as if there's nothing inside it, yet when you shake it, you can hear the sound of music coming from it. It is found on the top of a mountain on a foggy day.

Egg 6: It has warm colors all over, with one color fading into the next. On the face of the eggs rests a rising sun. It is found at the bottom of a volcano, stuck in dried lava.

Egg 7: This egg is white at the bottom and top covered by a small layer of black. The base is blue and on the face is a golden heart which has small wings. It is found as a shooting star that collided with the earth, creating a crater where the egg rests.

------

Converted Characters

Alex
Spoiler:

Iris
Spoiler:

Shi
Spoiler:

Serendipity
Spoiler:

Opal
Spoiler:

Solar
Spoiler:

Emi
Spoiler:

Use this form to create your characters:
Name:
Power:
Personality:
Egg Appearance:
Looks:
Found:
Other:

Form not needed anymore. C8

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : Founding places of eggs, Adding new dragons)
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The 7 Eggs Empty Re: The 7 Eggs

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Use this to create your dragon.

Name:
Power:
Personality:
Egg Appearance:
Looks:
Found:
Other:

All dragons will be newborn.

Name: Alexandrite (Alex)
Type: Water/Ice Dragon
Power: Able to make rain and snow and can manipulate them as she wishes. Isn't that deadly but can give you frostbite or can drown somebody. Being one of water, she can make herself camouflage with her surroundings.
Personality: She uses her power as a showcase. She is a gentle dragon, and very protective of those she holds close. She can be very playful and she is very clever.
Egg Appearance: Her egg seems to blend in with the waters as it looks like a capsule with a tadpole inside. It is somewhat squishy but it is strong like rubber.
Looks: She, like Opal, is a snake like creature. She is a sea serpent, and has no wings. Her azure scales reflect the light of the sun. Her eyes look as clear as water in glass.
Found: She is found in a pond, mixed with a bunch of frog eggs.
Other: She was kidnapped as a hatchling and raised as a circus pet. Her "master" is super mean, and is longing to find her master. She is 18 months old.

And Luna is her owner. Luna is looking for her dragon and thus will be searching for other Dragon Wielders.

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Name: Iris
Type: Pure Snow Dragon
Powers: Iris can create snow out of nowhere. She can make snowstorms, blizzards, and create spectacular ice and snow sculptures.
Personality: Iris is strangely attracted to chocolate chip cookies. She doesn't like hurting people with her powers. When she first meets someone, she's shy, but she warms up to them eventually.
Egg Appearance: This egg is soft, and freezing to touch. From a distance away from this egg, you can smell freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. It is a white egg, with swirls of pink in it. Small snowflakes are on it.
Looks: Iris looks like a dragon you would find in a story book, only as a white color. She has large wings, and she is a graceful flier.
Found: Ann Arbor, Michigan, in the middle of a snowstorm.
Other:
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:24 pm

Amy shall be your owner. :O

Hm... who shall start?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:22 pm

I can. Smile

Emily
"This is a beautiful hiking trail," I thought. We were hiking down a small mountain, and in front of it was a small forest. I headed through the forest blissfully, ahead of my parents. I was walking by a small stream that was by the forest path when I saw a spectacular lake with fish swimming with it. Curiously, I decided to go see it. I sat by the edge and watched the fish swimming around in the lake. I got up when I heard my parents footsteps, and was just about to go to the main trail again, when I saw a rock off the edge of the trail with a strange looking object on it. As I moved closer, I discovered it was about the size of a chicken egg. Cautiously, I poked it. It was cold. I carefully picked it up. It felt smooth. It was transparent, and it was very hard, yet very light. It looked like some kind of Opal.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:35 pm

The transparent egg twitched. Just slightly. It may just have been your imagination.

Luna
I looked around. "I sense something. Eva. Go scout the forest for me. They're may be one who posses a dragon here." I said.

((Eva's just a side Character. BTW,

Name: Hoshizora (Known as Shi)
Type: Star dragon
Power: Has the power to heal. Her power comes from the feathers of her wings, so she doesn't use the power often. She can naturally learn fast and is a great tinkerer, so she can fix things.
Personality: She's nice and she likes flying around for fun. She's tricky but not mean. She is very wise too. She can give advice, she seems all knowing and she'll do what she can to protect those that belong to her heart.
Egg Appearance: Her egg appears black, or dark blue, dotted with shining dots of multiple colors. The crescent moon lies upon the face of the egg. Her eggs is fragile and can disappear easily as the gas of a star.
Looks: She is a light blue (almost white) color, with dark blue rings on her tail along with a dark blue tail tip. Her feet and arms are dark blue as well. Her wings are of an angel and her eyes shine like sapphire.
Found: When a meteor falls, that shooting star will create a crater which the egg rests.
Other: She's dead. Somebody has stepped on her egg and her soul was released, thus she became a ghost dragon. She can phase through walls.

:]))
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:40 pm

((Name: Serendipity
Type: Air
Powers: Can control the wind. Can create the smallest breeze to the a gush of wind. She can control the temperature, strength, and humidity of like, stuff.
Personality: Very curious. Yeah. Only uses her powers for reasons she thinks are good.
Egg Appearance: This egg is sky blue, with small fluffy clouds on it, as if they were painted on. It is light as a feather, and it hovers in air. It feels hollow, as if there's nothing inside it, yet when you shake it, you can hear the sound of music coming from it.
Looks: Serendipity is sky blue, and can fly very high in the air. She can breathe even in outer space, and so she flies up there too. Smile
Found: On the top of a mountain on a foggy day.
Other:

))

Emily
"What could this be?" I thought. I knew it wasn't a rock, since it was transparent.

((You can start with Amy and Iris))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Amy
This wasn't good. I was crawling through the snows of Michigan. So here is how it goes, I'm on a Ski lift and a snowstorm hits breaking the lift and now I'm lost with no vision at all. What sucked more is that everyone else was safe and warm in the cabin. I fell to my knees and one of my knees hit something soft. Extremely cold, but soft. I picked it up. I couldn't see it well but someone may have lost it. I might as well take it back with me.

I held the object close until I saw a light. I glowed and didn't wave around. Coming closer I saw the cabin. I was almost home! I rushed and stumbled in. I knocked on the door with what strength I had left and fell in when somebody opened it. They carried me to the couch and left me there to warm up near the fireplace.

Now I saw that the object I held was a easter egg or something, since it had pink swirls over a coat of white and snowflakes on it. Though it didn't look painted. But It smelled weirdly of cookies. That might just be my mom's cooking. I decided to keep it. It looked valuable.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:19 pm

Iris
Having awakening for the second time since I had been picked up in the snow, then fallen asleep again, I rubbed my eyes and got up. I was still in my egg. Figures. I kicked the edge, and it cracked enough to leave a transparent seal I could see through. I looked through the small crack. I was facing a fire. Eep! I backed away. I didn't want to melt.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:30 pm

(( For the sake of Opal. :]

Name: Opal
Type: Water Dragon
Power: She could turn into water at will, but she can't control it that well. She cannot breath fire, but can spray a good amount of slobber that can eat away flesh. She also has plenty of magic power, but if that is to be depleted, she will die for it is her life force. Despite that, she has telekinesis,which doesn't require her magic.
Personality: Optimistic and caring, she is a very protective dragon. For a young dragon, Opal is very wise and knowing, and learns quickly. Upon interaction, she can learn something.
Opal is one of both offense and defense and is a great battle partner if she is needed.
Egg Appearance: This egg is as hard is a diamond. It is transparent, and inside, you can see some moving colors that look like an embryo.
Looks: Her scales shimmer a radiant rainbow color, as they are white yet appear blue under the azure sky. Her wings replace her arms and her snake like figure has no legs. Despite that, she is still very fast.
Found: It is found near a pond, surrounded by forest and rock, and it is 1/2 the size of the other eggs.
Other:

Rin, as a robot with actual feelings, will be Serendipity's owner. :]))

Amy
I could have sworn... the stone just came closer. Oh well. Just then I notice a crack. A crack? Was an actual chicken inside the easter egg? I got up and took it to my room. I didn't want to get away from the fire, but oh well. I sat in my room watching the egg.

When it didn't hatch any further, I went down to get a snack. Maybe some cookies. I brought it back to my room and set it next to the egg, then taking one and taking a bite out of it.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:38 pm

Iris
COOKIES.
I smelt chocolate chip cookies - my favorite type, and made a mad dash to escape the egg. It shattered into pieces, and I saw the stack of chocolate chip cookies next to me. I devoured it messily.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Amy
"HOLY SH---!!" I nearly screamed. There, in front of me, was a pure white dragon that looked like it was from a fairytale. It just devoured my snack, shattered the object and it was a dragon. This has got to be the weirdest day of my life. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but i couldn't feel anything because I was numb all over. Fantastic.

Rin
I climbed on top of the mountain. I always hated hiking. I hated camp, and I hated the teachers. I hope something good turns out of this.

Turns out, something did turn up. It was foggy, and I smacked my metal face right into a rock. I stared at the object that had momentarily stopped me. It wasn't a rock, it was... an egg. I put my hand up to it and it seemed to float down to it. I shook it a bit and put my ear to it. Music. I might keep it. I put it in my pack and tried to catch up with my group.

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Iris
Finishing the snack, I turned to the girl that looked like she was about to freak out and start screaming. I waved my wing to indicate a "hello!"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:00 am

Amy
"I-it can do things!?" I said, freaked out. "W-what are you?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:02 am

Iris
"Why I'm Iris of course! The dragon!" I said. "The snow dragon!"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:05 am

Amy
"It can speak now? That's it, I've gone nuts." I said, covering my ears. "Its not real, Amy. It's not real..."

Eva
Chirp. Chirpy chirp. I began to sing. It obviously caught the girl's attention, and she indeed had a dragon egg. I sensed it. I decided to stay with the child a bit longer.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 am

Emily
"Oh, wow! This forest is amazing! It has strange rocks and all different types of birds!" I said, looking around, and finally noticing the bird making the noise. "Oh wow! I better get dad! He's a birdwatcher!"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:14 am

Eva
I sat there, finally deciding to fly down and around. When the child held up her hand, I landed on it and chirped.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:16 am

Emily
"Looks like an eastern bluebird!" I said. "But... that can't be it. It looks kind of different."

Iris
"I'm right in front of you, you have NOT gone nuts."
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:20 am

Eva
I chirped and flew away. I got to Luna. "She has an egg." I said, then leading the way towards the girl.

Amy
"Aargh! You... thing! Gimme some time to get used to this!" I said, frustrated. It totally couldn't be real. Dragons didn't exist. Absolutely not!

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:22 am

Iris
"Is it really that hard to believe? I mean you've read about me!" I said.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:33 am

Amy
"I never thought you were real!"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:35 am

Iris
"Well, I am. Happy?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:54 pm

Amy
I took a deep breath. Look on the bright side Amy. Something exciting in your life! I thought.

"Um... so... what are you and what are you doing here?"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Iris
I sighed. "Well, I'm a dragon. I came to fight against the dark forces that have ruined the world and brainwashed people. In other words, school."

((I. Hate. School.))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content