Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Word Story

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Three Word Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Word Story

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:24 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:25 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said "I'm scared
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too,
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:37 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:39 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family doesn't like dogs."
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family doesn't like dogs."

"Well, we need
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 pm

"Well, we need to find out
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:50 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:58 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:59 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:08 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." Said
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:08 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:10 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:59 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:49 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:56 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:04 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:00 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:04 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:16 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:19 pm

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content