Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Word Story

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Three Word Story - Page 9 Empty Re: Three Word Story

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:06 pm

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family doesn't like dogs."

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I needed to get a dog, so my fear would go, and it will be gone."

"It makes sense," her friends said. So they became her dog loving group and they went to get a dog so cute and fluffy that the girl would adore dogs for the rest of her life. But the first thing the girl saw was evil, despite the cute dogs everywhere, there were evil in some of them. "AAAH!" She screamed, completely freaked out. "I can't do this, I wanna go home!" She began crying openly, and everyone stared at her, unsure to help the crying girl or not. She was running and crying all the way to her house. "I couldn't even pet a dog!"

Her mom patted her on the back to calm her down, but she wouldn't stop crying. Her mom said, "Hon, stop crying. I know you're afraid but it's not easy to get rid of this kind of thing." Said the girl, "I know but..." She started crying again. Her mom did nothing to help, sadly. She only hugged her daughter in hopes of cheering her up but it didn't. She kept crying until she slept, but she cried even then. So she stayed home the following day because she couldn't stand the fact that she had cried in front of her friends. She sat at home, doing homework, trying not to cry. But the thought kept coming back, of how she was humiliated and how evil it was to have homework. But at least it wasn't her fault. She knew she was afraid of dogs because of a dog bite she got when she was three. The vicious dog who bit her had chased after her until she tripped and fell and a stranger stopped the dog. The girl could not understand why the stranger hadn't just stopped the dog earlier. The evil, evil dog just kept barking and barking and barking until the girl climbed an unstable ladder made of chocolate chip cookies which the cousins of her friends started eating. She thought, "Oh no! My friends will see me! Jumping is dangerous! What should I do? The dog will bite me!" The girl panicked. She couldn't remember anything. Her mind went blank. So did her vision.

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 am

On a Friday, there was a little girl who hated dogs, so she decided to face her fear, but her boyfriend didn't want her to get a bad injury. She shrugged and said, "But I want to, but I am a bit scared, so I want you to stop it if you can." She then headed home, sad that she had to go. When she arrived, she decided to talk to her mom about her fear. Her mom said, "I'm scared of dogs too, but I hate the fact that the entire family doesn't like dogs."

"Well, we need to find out who isn't afraid of dogs so they can help our problem." said the girl. She then said, "I will call all of my friends and my boyfriend and ask them what I should do." She said. She decided to do it tomorrow. The next day at school she was in class, she passed notes to her boyfriend and her friends telling them to come to her funeral cause it was coming. Kidding she was. But then she said "Awesomesauceiness! I love you guys! Can we become a dog loving group?" Her friends said, "You hate dogs, why are you asking?" they asked. "I decided I needed to get a dog, so my fear would go, and it will be gone."

"It makes sense," her friends said. So they became her dog loving group and they went to get a dog so cute and fluffy that the girl would adore dogs for the rest of her life. But the first thing the girl saw was evil, despite the cute dogs everywhere, there were evil in some of them. "AAAH!" She screamed, completely freaked out. "I can't do this, I wanna go home!" She began crying openly, and everyone stared at her, unsure to help the crying girl or not. She was running and crying all the way to her house. "I couldn't even pet a dog!"

Her mom patted her on the back to calm her down, but she wouldn't stop crying. Her mom said, "Hon, stop crying. I know you're afraid but it's not easy to get rid of this kind of thing." Said the girl, "I know but..." She started crying again. Her mom did nothing to help, sadly. She only hugged her daughter in hopes of cheering her up but it didn't. She kept crying until she slept, but she cried even then. So she stayed home the following day because she couldn't stand the fact that she had cried in front of her friends. She sat at home, doing homework, trying not to cry. But the thought kept coming back, of how she was humiliated and how evil it was to have homework. But at least it wasn't her fault. She knew she was afraid of dogs because of a dog bite she got when she was three. The vicious dog who bit her had chased after her until she tripped and fell and a stranger stopped the dog. The girl could not understand why the stranger hadn't just stopped the dog earlier. The evil, evil dog just kept barking and barking and barking until the girl climbed an unstable ladder made of chocolate chip cookies which the cousins of her friends started eating. She thought, "Oh no! My friends will see me! Jumping is dangerous! What should I do? The dog will bite me!" The girl panicked. She couldn't remember anything. Her mind went blank. So did her vision.

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:46 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:42 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget what happened before.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget what happened before. The girl looked
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:58 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget what happened before. The girl looked around, and saw
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget what happened before. The girl looked around, and saw a completely white
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget what happened before. The girl looked around, and saw a completely white room. Where was
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:35 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget what happened before. The girl looked around, and saw a completely white room. Where was that dog? Friends?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:48 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget what happened before. The girl looked around, and saw a completely white room. Where was that dog? Friends? Their cousins? Anyone?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:26 pm

An hour later, she awoke in a hospital bed, still slightly dazed. What had happened? A blanket covered her. It was one of those days in which you totally forget what happened before. The girl looked around, and saw a completely white room. Where was that dog? Friends? Their cousins? Anyone?

The girl looked
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 am

The girl looked around, and suddenly
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:04 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:52 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:01 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was eating a cookie
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed May 06, 2009 8:39 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was eating a cookie and he was
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue May 12, 2009 12:32 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was eating a cookie and he was being very sloppy.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed May 13, 2009 6:20 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was eating a cookie and he was being very sloppy. That was not
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was eating a cookie and he was being very sloppy. That was not right. That was
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:46 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was eating a cookie and he was being very sloppy. That was not right. That was horrible! "Stop that!"
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:57 am

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was eating a cookie and he was being very sloppy. That was not right. That was horrible! "Stop that!" Then she realized
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 pm

The girl looked around, and suddenly was terrified because of a strange man who was eating a cookie and he was being very sloppy. That was not right. That was horrible! "Stop that!" Then she realized that he was
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content