Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modify The Sentence: The Girl Who Walked Down The Street.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Modify The Sentence: The Girl Who Walked Down The Street. - Page 2 Empty Re: Modify The Sentence: The Girl Who Walked Down The Street.

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Appearantly so.

The girl excitedly ran towards the ice cream truck with a smile of glee. She joyfully bought some delicious chocolate ice cream. She licked the waffle cone that contained so much chocolate ice cream that it looked as though a gargantuan brown cloud of ice cream sat on top of the fragile cone that was about to break into tiny pieces. She ingested the chocolate-flavored cream at an extremely slow speed, so slow that only turtles would go that slow, relishing it, and she quickly made her way to her home at the edge of the large, chocolatey sea. She made her way into the big, thick, bright white door made of wood that causes splinters and yelled to the highest capacity of her lungs, "I'm home! Did you miss me?"

Her mother stopped cooking her delicious meal of spaghetti with alfredo sauce, with parmesan cheese on top, to greet the girl excitedly with enthusiasm, "Welcome home, darling!"
The girl smiled as her mother greeted her warmly.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Modify The Sentence: The Girl Who Walked Down The Street. - Page 2 Empty Re: Modify The Sentence: The Girl Who Walked Down The Street.

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 pm

The girl excitedly ran towards the ice cream truck with a smile of glee. She joyfully bought some delicious chocolate ice cream. She licked the waffle cone that contained so much chocolate ice cream that it looked as though a gargantuan brown cloud of ice cream sat on top of the fragile cone that was about to break into tiny pieces. She ingested the chocolate-flavored cream at an extremely slow speed, so slow that only turtles would go that slow, relishing it, and she quickly made her way to her home at the edge of the large, chocolatey sea. She made her way into the big, thick, bright white door made of wood that causes splinters and yelled to the highest capacity of her lungs, "I'm home! Did you miss me?"

Her mother stopped cooking her delicious meal of spaghetti with alfredo sauce, with parmesan cheese on top, to greet the girl excitedly with enthusiasm, "Welcome home, darling!"
The blond haired, blue eyed girl grinned in a buoyant, bright way as her mother greeted her warmly.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:38 pm

The golden-haired girl with crystal blue eyes grinned in a buoyant, bright way as her mother greeted her warmly.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:07 pm

The golden-haired girl with crystal blue eyes grinned in a such a buoyant, bright way that it was almost scary as her mother greeted her warmly.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Lol was almost scary. xDDD

The golden-haired girl with crystal blue eyes grinned in a such a buoyant, bright way that it was almost scary as her mother greeted her warmly.
She headed up to her room to do her evil homework.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Very Happy

She headed up to her bright pink room with a view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts homework that was actually completely useless.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with a view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know.

Very Happy I don't like history. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 am

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 pm

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:45 am

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies which her mom had made.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 pm

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies which her mom had just pulled out of the oven.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:26 am

Oh yeah, modified. I was counting the number of times it was there, including when you made it. Smile

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break.

Last edited by Iris on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Oh. Modified twice. Silly me. :D)
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:54 am

Iris, That sentence was only modified twice. xD Edit your post.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:06 am

Amy, I edited it........
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 pm

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her break, she went back up to finish her homework.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:05 am

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her extended break, she went back up the exhausting, steep stairs to finish her devitalizing homework.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:07 am

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her extended break, she went back up the exhausting, steep stairs to finish her devitalizing homework that wasn't necessary.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:36 am

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her extremely extended break, she went back up the exhausting, steep spiral stairs to finish her very devitalizing homework that wasn't necessary.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 am

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her extremely extended break, she went back up the exhausting, steep spiral stairs to finish her very devitalizing homework that wasn't necessary. After she finished homework she went to sleep.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:50 am

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her extremely extended break, she went back up the exhausting, steep spiral stairs to finish her very devitalizing homework that wasn't necessary. After she finished all of that boring homework she fell into a peaceful sleep, dreaming of unicorns and ponies and chocolate chip cookies.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:03 pm

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her extremely extended break, she went back up the exhausting, steep spiral stairs to finish her very devitalizing homework that wasn't necessary. After she finished all of that boring unnecessary homework she fell into a peaceful sleep, which seemed like she went to sleep for eternity, dreaming of raining chocolate chip cookies with unicorns and ponies with a beautiful rainbow that had colors of the cookies.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:34 am

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her extremely extended break, she went back up the exhausting, steep spiral stairs to finish her very devitalizing homework that wasn't necessary. After she finished all of that boring unnecessary homework she fell into a peaceful sleep, which seemed like she went to sleep for an eternity, dreaming of raining chocolate chip cookies on her head, eating them, with unicorns and ponies with a beautiful rainbow that had colors of the delicious, melt-in-your-mouth cookies she had eaten earlier.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:30 pm

She headed up to her insanely bright pink room with posters of all kinds of things and with a beautiful view to do her evil, insane, weird, Language Arts and History homework that was actually completely useless and she didn't need to know. In the middle of her tiring homework, she headed downstairs to get a sweet snack of warm chocolatey, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, where the chocolate chips had melted slightly, but not all the way, so when it was taken a bite of, the chocolate chips were still hot, and melted in your house, which her mom had just pulled out of the hot oven for her to devour ravenously, since she needed a break. After her extremely extended break, she went back up the exhausting, steep spiral stairs to finish her very devitalizing homework that wasn't necessary. After she finished all of that boring unnecessary homework she fell into a peaceful sleep, which seemed like she went to sleep for an eternity, dreaming of raining chocolate chip cookies on her head, eating them, with unicorns and ponies with a beautiful rainbow that had colors of the delicious, melt-in-your-mouth cookies she had eaten earlier.

The next day, school, again.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:33 pm

The next day, she tiredly walked the long path to her long, boring, tiring middle school again sleepily.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:43 pm

The following day, she walked the long path to her long, boring, tiring middle school again sleepily.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next