Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free - Page 4 Empty Re: An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free

Post by AmyFawkes Fri May 29, 2009 10:16 pm

...well, too bad. It's almost exactly like faith.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free - Page 4 Empty Re: An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 pm

I had two dreams last night, but I forgot one of them. Whatever it was, I tried to get it out of my head, so I fell asleep again in the morning and sorta had a nightmare. (Daymare? xD)

It takes place at school (Which is weird, since school's over) and I'm in a class sorta like the Open Mic X-Block class and Rock Band Intersession combined. Except, my teachers were Mr. Ethington (My art teacher whose moving to Santa Barbra next year) and Mr. Anthony (My Math/Sci teacher, person who led the Rock Band Intersession). Now, it was something like a day before the official show and stuff, and I was practicing my song (Which happened to be something like Seramic's song, and had something to do with "Broken Glass") and Mr. Ethington was watching me and stuff. And after I was done he was all like "Hey, you should try better. It doesn't sound good." and I was all "Ookaay...". It was weird since I was like the only one with an original song and IMO it sounded good. And so he was sorta insulting me (but making it sound like a critique, like he always does) and I got mad. I wanted to yell at him, so in the dream I did. I told him something like "I'm doing my best, ok? Geez! I know it doesn't sound good since I'm not the best composer in the world but what matters are the lyrics!" and I went on and on and I don't remember what else I said. But what I really hated was that Mr. Ethington was smiling and he was like "OK" and walked off. So I'm super pissed and I think I actually cried, but unlike in real life, nobody payed attention. So I went to sulk somewhere (I think on the red couched in the main commons). Eventually, I asked myself "What am I doing?" since I was supposed to watch everyone else practice. So I went to the other side of the commons and everyone was in a circle and Mr. Anthony was performing. He was really good, too. After he was done, everyone was clapping and then even I was cheered up and happy. Then Mr. Ethington comes to me and says, "You should try doing a performance like his." and I got pissed off again. So I stormed off and went to sulk again and then the dream sorta ended.

Sadly, I woke up in tears. ;[

I'm mad at Mr. Ethington. Really, what's up?

So this is basically about how I made my own song and others didn't approve of it. What do you think? 0.o
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 pm

...it's depressing. D:
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Mr. Ethington is leaving HTM and and I'm having bad dreams about him. Wtf.

I had two other dreams, but I'll type them up later.

EDIT: Alright, so this first one was about "The World", an online game in a story called .hack//. But it starts out at my elementary school. 0.o

I don't remember this part as well as the rest, but I was in the classroom with my 3rd Grade teacher and she was like "You better come back and visit during your break!" and I was like "Ok!" (But IRL, I forgot to visit. Whoops. xD) Then I go home and boot up The World.
I was a newbie and I just entered The World because I thought it was interesting, but I had no idea how to do anything. Then Kite (The story's main character) comes along and he's like "Oh, are you new here?" and I'm like "Yeah", so he offers to help me out. So we go to Δ: Bursting, Passed Over, Aqua Field (The newbie field). In the games, manga, and novels, it's a field with geysers and that stuff, but when we warped there it was actually a weird place like an actual Aqua zone, where we had to swim and there were sand and coral at the bottom. It was supposed to be a newbie field, but there were a bunch of hard monsters that were all sorta water-themed; sea snakes, sea urchins, mer people, sea monsters, that stuff. So we were fighting the monsters and I do think that it actually hurt (At this point, I realized it was a dream. Yay, lucid dream! Very Happy ...right?). Then I'm like "Can we rest? I need to restore SP" because I was a Wavemaster (Spellcaster). So then as we're heading to some sorta bridge, we encounter this ginormous five-headed snake-turtle thing, with a shell as it's body and no legs. So I thought I could fight it, since it was in the newbie field, despite the fact that it was super uberly scary. So I try to hit it and it hits me back and my character dies. Kite revives me and we retreat to a bridge. As we're sitting there, Kite randomly says, "I wanna be like Vlad." I'm like, "Who's Vlad?" So Kite smiled and says, "Come on, I'll show you."
Now this is the weird part. We jump off the bridge and swim down and when we land, we're at HTM. There's this guy with white hair and he's eating a sandwich (I think it was a sandwich. I at least know he was eating.) and we approach him. Kite's all like, "This is Vlad. He's cool... he does nothing. I wanna be like that."
In the .hack// series, there's glitches in the game and there's these corrupted characters that don't do anything and say gibberish. I thought Vlad was one of those characters. He looked up at us and said, "What am I doing? Why am I here?" and that sorta stuff. Then Kite shrugged it off, Vlad got up and started walking through the parking lot and the dream ended with me and Kite staring in his direction.

What really was the weirdest thing was that I've seen Vlad before. He sorta looks like some staff from HTM, I think. But I know I've seen him once before in a dream. He was acting almost exactly the same way. It's sooo weird.

Now, the second dream was about my Shakespearian scenes. xD It's actually a bit weird, since there was a feeling of Deja Vu.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I had a dream before this one, so I'll tell you quickly about it. I was at my Elementary, and all of the kids from a certain class went up to perform something, like introductions and something about them. That was it. xD

Alright, now for this dream. I was sitting in the back of the auditorium, since it was some assembly, and for some reason, my shakespeare group was there. So it was the same sorta dream as the last one, with the kids introducing themselves. and then one kid was like "I'm Edgar, and you can't make me laugh unless you do funny Shakespeare!"

So then Rosalind (I'm using their roles, because I don't feel like putting their names online) was like "Hey, we should go up and perform!" to Romeo. Then the rest of them are like "Yeah!" So then we go up there and we're like "We'll make you laugh!" and then Orlando's like "What scene should we do?" and then they're all deciding. Then Rosalind says, "Let's do Nothing." (Nothing AKA Much Ado for Nothing) and so we all get off except for Beatrice and Benedick. Now, Beatrice makes her entrance crying, and then Benedick says her name wrong. (Something like Beat-rice.) Then Beatrice gets mad and says, "You dick! That's not how you say my name!" and everyone laughs at that. And then most of the R&J crew (Romeo, Mercutio, Benvolio [I didn't expect this, so I wasn't there.]) plus Rosalind walk by and they're like "Hey, selling free poison! Anyone want it?" So we wrap up that scene with "Selling Poison." Rosalind comes down to me and was like, "You coulda done a better job selling poison than me, Celia/Nurse/Amy." and I'm like "Wtf huh? 0.o"
Then we do Romeo and Juliet regularly. Now, it was the Nurse's cue, and I wasn't up there in time, so that Edgar kid jumps on the stage and says my line and everyone's laughs. I got up there right when he jumped on stage, so I'm standing there, right next to Edgar. Mercutio, being the one who was supposed to bring me on stage, walked over to us, pushes Edgar and pulls me on stage instead and it sorta ended there. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 pm

YOU HAD A LUCID DREAM?

Why didn't you use any of your magical powerz? :O
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Well... I think I lost lucidity until I saw Vlad. Buuuut... I didn't know if I could use any powers. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:01 am

You can do anything in lucid dreams...
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:40 pm

I know.... but I actually lost my lucidity really fast. I really need to stop doing that. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 am

You know, Vlad is prob. a dreamsign.

My dreamsign is piiii. 8D
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Probably. He's a rather odd guy. I know I've seen him before once in my dreams, but somehow I get the feeling that he once appeared in another dream, and I think he also appeared in another one where I was on an adventure and he joined as a magician on my party (I don't remember that one thouuugh D: I think Linda was in it as my teammate too though.)
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Second to last part of Origin. ;D The last morning couldn't fit in this post. xD

Spoiler:
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Yay. Very Happy
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Spoiler:

The End. ;D

Randomly I thought we should do another Origin, but I dunno what about. o3o
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum