Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free - Page 3 Empty Re: An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free

Post by Iris Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:23 pm

IT IS. REALLY.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free - Page 3 Empty Re: An unknown dreamland where a little Fawkes runs free

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:05 pm

I had a weird dream this morning that I woke up at six and my mom told me I could sleep in. o.0
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:27 pm

OMG ME TOO!
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Oh, I had another weird dream. It was shooort. I was standing in my backyard (this is first person) and it's all grassy (which it never is) and there's epic yellow orange morning lighting thing with visible light rays coming through the fence and right in front of the tangerine tree on the little hill above the wall were three wish flowers (those dandelion things). There was a little breeze on one seed flew off of the first one and went with the wind. It was weird. And then it ended.

It was like, the first dandelion was middle hight, the second the tallest, and the third the shortest. But for some reason, it reminds me of "Three wishes". Like, how the first wish was to get powers, it was a middle so-so wish that was a little important. Then the second wish was to die, the most important wish. And then the third was just to get rid of the vampire clown person to cause not as much harm, not as important.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 am

Heh, double post. xD

I had a really weird dream that had Shugo Chara! in it. And it was about Christmas. o.o

So it sorta starts out that everyone is having a great time, hanging around decorations for some festival outside. Nagi is offering to help Amu with a lot of stuff, and he's really in the Christmas spirit. This gets Amu's spirit up too, and she's also happy. Tadase has a small smile on.

Later, everyone except Nagi, Amu, and Tadase leave. Amu is off hanging up decorations. Nagi decides to take a break and sits down next to Tadase. Then Tadase asks, "Why are you so happy?" and Nagi said, "Why not?" and Tadase is now a bit grumpy and he's not really smiling. And then Nagi says, "What's wrong? Did something happen?" and Tadase says, "I don't like Christmas."

Now this is the weird part. Nagi is like, the ghost of Christmas past or something. He says "Why not? Christmas is the greatest time of the year. I remember once when I was a little boy, I had asked Santa if I could ride on one of his reindeer. He allowed me, and I don't believe this was a dream when the reindeer took me to the North pole and let me meet some Polar bears. It was really unbelievable, and something I'll never forget. Don't you have something that happened on Christmas that you won't ever forget either?"

And so Nagi gets up to help Amu with more decorations, and Tadase is all thinking about all the Christmases he has had. Then he's remembering one Christmas with Utau and Ikuto there, and when Tadase didn't get something he wanted, Ikuto gave Tadase his present to make Tadase happy. Then Ikuto jumps down from a tree or something and says, "Are you remembering those good times back then?" And Ikuto is like the ghost of Christmas future. He just says "Just think. Wouldn't you want those happy of times in the future? I messed up one christmas for you, but that doesn't mean that I've ruined them all." And then he just jumps back into the tree. And Tadase is thinking again.

Amu decides to take a break after working for so long, and so she sits down by Tadase and asks, "How are you?" Tadase, in response says "I'm fine." Amu's like the ghost of Christmas present. She then pulls out a plate of cookies and asks Tadase if he wants one. Then Tadase asks, "I don't understand, why are you so happy? It's just a holiday, nothing special." Then Amu says, "Because! It's the happiest time of the year! You don't need to celebrate the holiday to join in the cheer! The best thing to do now is live in the moment, no matter how many bad things are going on. Those can be settled tomorrow, but live today because once it's over you can never get it back."

And then it ended.

EDIT: And now look what boredom has done. :O

Spoiler:
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Wow. What an interesting dream! That has a really good story behind it as well. That was seriously a really good story!
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm

But I really don't understand: Christmas? And ghosts of christmas past, present, and future in the form of Nagi, Amu, and Ikuto?

And would Tadase be that grumpy? XD

But I like the dream too. :]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 pm

It has an interesting story anyway. Very Happy
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Yep.

I had a weird dream this morning but I forgot.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed May 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Me too. :O
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed May 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Okay, I seem to have lots of dreams about dandelions. o.0

So, I have this hill in my backyard that I climb up all the time to take pictures. So in this dream, I'm climbing up the hill with my camera. The mountain in the view is yellow and everything seems so happy. Then after I'm done taking pictures of the mountain, I turn around and on the hill there are a million of dandelions everywhere, and their seeds are blowing here and there too. And I felt really happy and it ended. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue May 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Wow... weiiird...
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue May 12, 2009 8:40 pm

And the yesterday I climbed up the hill and in the middle was a single dandelion and I went to pick it. Very Happy I managed to climb all the way down without a single seed blowing away, and then I took pictures of it. Very Happy

It was weeeird.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Yay... dandelions.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue May 12, 2009 10:25 pm

I LOVE DANDELIONS. THEY GOTTA BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FLOWERS WEED THINGIES! :O
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue May 12, 2009 10:45 pm

IF YOU BLOW THEM YOUR WISH COMES TRUE?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed May 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Yeeah.

I never really make a wish though.

I WILL NEXT TIME. :O
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon May 18, 2009 7:14 pm

YEAH DO SO Very Happy
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue May 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Haven't been finding them. D:
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon May 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Origin is back! I've been too lazy to post it and it's went from around page 15 to page 30. Very Happy

Um... I edited the other parts so that it ended at the end of the day/night, that way I don't leave you hanging in the middle of a part. Very Happy

Spoiler:

Wow, that was long. Three days and nights. Very Happy

The end is approaching. o.o
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu May 28, 2009 3:20 pm

NO. NO. NO END. DON'T LEAVE ME AMY! :O
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu May 28, 2009 11:01 pm

I WON'T LEAVE YOU.

I'll reveal it's a tragic happy endign sorta. Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 pm

....like faith? :O
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu May 28, 2009 11:18 pm

YEAH! LIKE FAITH! Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri May 29, 2009 10:13 pm

....NO! I DIDN'T LIKE THAT ONE!
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum