Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a Character!

+2
Iris
AmyFawkes
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Make a Character! - Page 3 Empty Re: Make a Character!

Post by AmyFawkes Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Well, Rin/Len/Miku are all singing programs, so of course they're good. xD Then Akuno is part of Utau's family. Then stuff.

I'll make a tone-deaf character soon, okay? xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshmallow Thu May 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Umm, hello everybody. I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, so would it be okay if I just posted here?
Moving on, I was thinking of joining one of these. I'm not really sure how it works, so could someone please clarify?

Thanks! Very Happy
Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Bud
Bud

Female
Number of posts : 15
Status : Combing my beautiful hair. Yes, it's beautiful. It's my pride and joy.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu May 21, 2009 8:02 pm

...Uhm.

I'm not good at explaining this stuff.

*waits for Amy to come on*

...and yes, you better make a tone deaf character or else. :O
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu May 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Eh... I think it'd be better to post it in one that you'd like to join. But anyway, you make a character here to use in the improvs, and then you just go to one of the improvs and play out the character. It's as simple as that. :]

Soon, Iris, soon. xD
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun May 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Fine then. HURRY.

Name: Harmony
Personality: Bright and bubbly, and unafraid of anything, Harmony is an amazing singer, and is never afraid of anything. She has good knowledge of music, chest voice, head voice, etc. She constantly sings, no matter what, and can drive anyone crazy with her constant singing.
Looks: She has bright pink hair and it's in a long, high ponytail. She has a little hair clip of a music note and wears cowboy boots and a bright blue frilly dress. She has sparkly blue eyes, and wears a striped blue/pink scarf.
Other: Uh, she's inside an egg thing that's pink with a silhouette of a musical note on it,
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun May 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Name: Midori Ouri
Personality: She's always happy-go-lucky, even in the most troubling times. Her singing is horrible but she's completely clueless about it. She loves singing, even though she can't really do it herself, and will keep singing even though somebody will tell her to be quiet. She usually listens to people when they give her candy. Midori is quite random, and very loud. She's often very hyper. She never gives up and always tries to make sure that nobody is sad.
Looks: She has light brown hair with a side ponytail, tied up with a scrunchy decorated with orange flowers. She wears a black tank top under a green vest. She wears a white skirt with long white stockings and Maryjane's. She always wears a smile from ear to ear and her orange eyes radiate like the sun.
Other: She's tone-deaf, so she can't sing. She's also an orphan.

Happy? I made a bad singer. Very Happy

This one shall be a reflection of my RL self.

Name: Ellie Evolle
Personality: She loves to sing, even though she knows she isn't the best at it. She's a dreamer, and always puts herself in a fantasy. She's somewhat random, and sometimes always tries to fit in. She can hold a grudge, and she always tries her best even if people she hates get in her way. She's afraid of a lot of things, but always does her best to face her fears to take a step forward to her dreams. She always tries to make people she likes happy.
Looks: She has dark brown shoulder length hair, and she's skinny. She's a little tall, a little average, for her age. Her outfit varies often, but you can always know it's her because she always wears a black leather designer collar around her neck, with a small metal bar with a a star on it and a blue jewel in the middle. She always smiles, and will always wear a jacket even on the hottest days. She either wears a blue denim jacket or a white hoodie that are both torn at the sleeves. She usually wears brown and black slippers with a golden clamshell on it.
Other: She's a good writer and some say that she's a great artist, even though she hates her drawings a lot. Very Happy She also really hates her sister. She has a family of six, including both parents. She likes romance and tragedy stories, and absolutely hates too much drama and those darn arrogant popular people. She loves fantasy and always wishes to be in one.

Oh, yes, I'm so descriptive about myself. Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Fri May 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Name: Kagami Yagami
Looks: Make a Character! - Page 3 Spring
Personality: Shy, Cute, Innocent, Low self esteem
Other: her Idol is seramic because she wants to be like him Brave and kind
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female
Number of posts : 1311
Status : being a happy and cool friend and make everyone happy I never get sad
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Make a Character! - Page 3 Empty Without A Name, anyone?

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: A Name
Personality: Timid and shy, he isn't willing to speak out. He doesn't ever believe in himself and relies on others often. Even so, he is nice and selfless. Whenever he finds his own answer to something, he will not change his mind. He believes in what he thinks.
Looks: A Name is short, his shaggy brown hair covers his chocolaty brown eyes. He isn't much about fashion, so he wears a plain blue plaid shirt with black jeans. He has striped half gloves that look more like arm warmers, stretching beyond his elbow. He's rather boring, and he seems like nothing special. And though we don't pay a lot of attention to A Name, those small usual things are what characterize him.
Other: From the story "Without A Name"

Name: Need
Personality: Despite the fact that she is need, she doesn't care about receiving half the things she does need. She's Need because she knows what she needs and she knows what others need. She cares about others and gives them advice from time to time, and she does her best to make sure everyone is their best.
Looks: Click~

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing Need's Picture~)
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Iris is better than Seramic, Xochilt. Seramic is not brave and kind. Iris is. You should edit that you know.

Name: Wisdom
Personality: Wisdom is... well... wise. She knows what to do in most any situation, and is always calm, cool, and collected. She's a quick thinker, and is very quiet, since she normally doesn't have anything to say. If she does have something to say, she'll speak up. At first glance, she appears to be emotionless, but if you get to know her better, she definitely has emotions.
Looks: She has brown eyes and long eyelashes, and thin eyebrows. Her hair is straight and always in a braid, and she wears a simple grey dress with grey shoes.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Haha, Iris. xDD

Mm... I'm a bit lazy so I'm just going to copy Ginger's profile thing I made and put in the description on dA. xD

Name: Ginger Ale
Height: 4"0' (122cm)
Weight: 40kg (88lbs)
Looks: Body Profile
Singing on stage
Food item: Star fruit
Likes: Any type of fruit, ginger, ginger ale, the other Vocaloids, being short, animals, friends, nice people, singing (of course ^^), dreaming, and a challenge
Dislikes: Onions, being short, being alone, know-it-all's and valley girls, holding grudges, facing her fears
Personality: She's always positive and she won't ever give up. She's not afraid to try new things. She really hates being responsible, but she does so anyway when there's no other choice. At all times, she tries to help, even if it's somebody she hates. She'll help even though she's not thanked. She cares about everyone around her. She likes torturing those she likes by friendlily hitting them, because she's rather odd like that. She does her best to make everyone around her happy.
Other: She likes saying "Kirakira" a lot, and when she's pissed off, she'll bring out a sword with devil wings called her "Doombringer" and kill someone with it. :] I'm not sure if people come back to life after being killed with the Doombringer, so who knows what happens to those poor innocent victims after they are striked down. ;D

Height/Weight was measured using a calculator so it isn't real or accurate. xD Doombringer is an old sword I own.

Omg lol. I realize I have like... four different versions of myself. 8D Amy, online me. Seramic, boy me. Ellie, offline me. Ginger, Vocaloid/robot/singer me. Very Happy

---

Haha, saw that picture in Xochilt's dream thread and I wanted to make a character out of it. We need more guys anyway. Very Happy
Oh yes. Seramic and Nadeshiko had a kid. >D How he got blue hair is beyond my understanding though...

Name: Arbutus Fujisaki (Girl alias: Viscaria Fujisaki)
Personality: He's kindhearted and he cares about others. He can be mysterious, like both his mother and father, and he always hides meanings in his words. He's smart and he isn't afraid to try new things. He always listens to his parents and tries to make them happy. Like his mom, he's a dreamer and he's responsible. He's a quick thinker, and he's willing to help anyone.
Looks: Huh? Oh... yeah, I'm a Fujisaki. This is my guy self.
On the other hand, when he plays a girl, he has a cute little hair accessory in his hair and always wears skirts.
Other: Child of Seramic (Amy) Fawkes and Nadeshiko (Nagihiko) Fujisaki. He can travel through time with his Shugo Chara.

Name: Kronos
Personality: He's always upbeat and he believes that he can change things for the better. He's wise and he knows how to deal with time and he's always careful not to step on a butterfly.
Looks: He has short, tame white hair adorned with crystal blue eyes. He wears a brown leather tunic with a watch as his belt and long black pants underneath.
Other: His egg is sepia-colored and has the hands of a clock on it.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Name: Lily [Last Name Unknown]
Personality: Lily is an enthusiastic and optimistic person and a complete girly-girl. She's a bit weird sometimes but she does her best to make people happy.She likes it when people smile and everything she does revolves around having fun. She rarely dislikes anyone but if you cross her: be warned...
Looks: She's pretty and stuff. Very Happy She has red hair up to her shoulders, bright blue eyes, freckles, and tends to wear dresses more than anything. She wears a small heart shaped locket every minute of the day and never takes it off.
Other: She was found abandoned in a street and taken in by an orphanage. Nobody knows whether her parents are alive or dead or exist at all. She was found wearing the locket and that's the only memory.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 pm

they are Kagami-chan's Chara's

Name:Tsuki
Personality: Stubborn, Cool, tomboy,Loves to fight and tough she never lets anybody stand in her way
Looks: Make a Character! - Page 3 2081ce72ae94bac1a659182fa9dd02e21240207737_full
Other: Well.....she has a habit of swearing all the time

Name: Hikari
Personality: She's a true neko like Mimi
Looks: Make a Character! - Page 3 1213221541_4515_full
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female
Number of posts : 1311
Status : being a happy and cool friend and make everyone happy I never get sad
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3