Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a Character!

+2
Iris
AmyFawkes
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Make a Character! Empty Make a Character!

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Ok, Here you will describe you character.

Name:
Looks:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Pretty Basic. You can make multiples if you want. This is the base of all your characters.

You can make different topics with different games. (Ex. Bench, Taxi, What would you do if you were going down a waterfall of Nuclear waste?, ect.) Just make sure you state the rules.
Also, keep the games logical (character-wise of course. We all wanna fall down a waterfall of nuclear waste, now don't we? ;]). If my character is secretly a singer, she will stay secret. You can't suddenly say that you know.
Remember, everything that's said is true. If Iris says I acted in a horror movie, i did even though I hadn't said so.

I'll make my characters later.

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Make a Character! Empty Re: Make a Character!

Post by Iris Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Name: Princess Eliza Florence Victoria Bethany III

Personality: She thinks she's a princess. She's very snobby, but sometimes, she can be VERY nice. It usually depends on how nice people are to her.

Looks: She's got medium - length brown hair with graceful-looking curls, and long eyelashes, and wide brown eyes. She usually wears a bright pink princess - looking dress, a bright orange princess dress or a bright purple princess dress.

(pic 3 - purple dress)
(pic 2 - orange dress)
(pic 1 - pink dress & favorite)

Other: She's twelve years old.

Last edited by Iris on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Of course, age! I edited first post to have that. :] I have to go shopping now, so i wont make my character till later.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 pm

Name: Shannon R. No one knows her last name. She hasn't told anyone. So people just call her Shannon R, since Rose is her middle name.
Personality: She's very quiet and very mysterious, yet at the same time, she's really outgoing around people she feels comfortable with.
Looks: She has large brown eyes. She has precise, straight, medium-length, brown hair. Her skin is light, and her clothes are clothes like a strict teacher.
Other: She also wears glasses.

Last edited by Iris on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Make a Character! Empty New character!

Post by UsagiLinda Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:36 pm

Name: Linda Hernandez
Personality: Kind, Nice, Funny,respectful to everyone she meets, and caring.
Looks: Hair is up to her shoulders. Light Brown Eyes. weight is average. Height is 4 feet and 11 inches. Pretty short i guess. Her clothes: Kinda Uniformish but not exactly the nerdish type. The opposite of Nerdish. Very Happy Her eyebrows are extremly thin. Round face. Dark brown hair.
Other. Also has glasses. Wears sweaters all the time![Even on really hot days!] Boy Crazy! Whoa!
UsagiLinda
UsagiLinda

Female
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Name: Alex Yukiko
Personality: She loves natural occurances, like rain and snow. Caring and very responsible for her age. She is the youngest of her friends and refuses to let anyone mean come near her group. Despite the fact she is nice, she can be very playful and teases people.
She's somewhat of a tomboy. She often has to care for her group, yet somebody always has to take care of her.
Looks: White turtleneck with blue collared shirt outside. Dark blue jeans and white and blue sneakers. Her hair is a little higher than her shoulders, but wears it in a wolf-tail all of the time. She's short for her age.
Other: Considered a nerd. She looks extremely like a boy and often is mistaken for one but Alex doesn't care.

Gender added~

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Singer part not needed~ Edited her personality)
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Make a Character! Empty Yes, I DID make another one.

Post by Iris Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Name: Joyce Evans
Personality: Oh my gosh she always speaks in run on sentences like this with lots of enthusiasm and she's really nice and really bouncy and optomistic about everything and always looks on the bright side and is a CHEERLEADER!
Looks: She has short, curly blond hair and blue eyes, and usually wears a skirt and shirt, though the colors and style vary.
Other: She runs EVERYWHERE!!!!

Last edited by Iris on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:28 pm

Name: Luna Tsukiko
Personality: One who loves water and the night. Her favorite colors are blue and black. She's usually calm and very stubborn. She won't listen to what other people say unless its necessary or it's one she holds dear. Despite that, she's very nice. She's a bit immature and curious as well, and won't give up until someone tells her what something is. She isn't afraid of anything.
She is wise and is somewhat considered a leader.
Looks: She wears a dark blue hoodie over a white Tee, and dark jeans. She has icy blue eyes even though she is warm-hearted, and her black hair goes down to half her back.
Other: She's the princess of the moon. :]

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sat May 02, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited her personality)
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:29 pm

Name: Euan Abercrombie
Personality: Really shy, very quiet, has no friends, self-conscious
Looks: extremely short, wears a tie, and he's little so he's all cute looking like all little kids are Very Happy
Other: none
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Name: Akasolarei "Solar" Hiko
Personality: Loves the sun and the day. He's usually calm and stubborn. He will follow orders to his content and respect his position. He is very curious and will find out what something is if he wants. Very playful, and loves teasing people occasionally.
Looks: He wears a bright red hoodie over a white Tee with cargo shorts. He has bright red eyes that compliment his clothing, and has shaggy brown hair. He always wears a grin on his face.
Other: He's the prince of the sun. :] Childhood friends with Luna.

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:09 am

Name: May (If you've read my Drama script you know her)
Personality: All snobby and mean.
Other: All popular and stuff.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:54 am

Name: The Strange Blue Light
Personality: This mysterious blue light follows people everywhere. It can't speak, but communicate telepathically. It is a good ghost, though it always acts a bit TOO mystical here.
Looks: Blue light, floating in midair. I can visualize it.
Other: Can predict the future.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Make a Character! Empty It's a ghost!?

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Name: Known as "Shi" (End of her other names "Tenshi" and "Hoshi")
Personality: The kind spirit. She likes scaring people for amusement, but she isn't mean. She won't do anything to harm people, but likes being a star of a ghost story.
She likes having fun and making friends, and she often does anything to help.
Looks: Many forms. She likes taking a form of a star, dashing around. But she also likes taking a solid form of a white dwarf bunny with blue eyes or a tiny tiger cub. She rarely takes human form, since her humanoid forms are an Angel or a fairy. Her angel form is simply loose blue Vietnamese Pjs with angel wings and a boy's length hair. Her fairy form has the same Pj's with butterfly wings and long hair that goes midway to her back. Otherwise, she's just a blue light.
Other: She's a ghost. x3

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sat May 02, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited her personality)
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Name: Shiro Ai (Ai Shiro)
Personality: She is very loving and caring but she acts completely heartless on the outside. Bittersweet memories caused her personality to change.
Looks: Black jacket with a white shirt and red tie. Red plaid skirt with long stockings and black sandals. Her hair is brown and shoulder length, and she has square glasses.
Other: From the story "Shiro Ai - The Alien that was left alone" (In stories section)

I've decided to sticky this topic. <3

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:35 am

Good idea w/ the sticky!
And since I'm posting, I might as well make a new character!

Name: Mia Young
Personality: She's very optimistic about things, and thinks that every thing's always going to be okay in the end. However, sometimes she gets so optimistic that some people are kind of startled when they meet her. She's extremely friendly, and USUALLY gets along with everyone.
Looks: She changes the color of her hair every other day. On average, it's pink, but sometimes she changes it blue/green/normal hair colors like brown or black (even though that's not as often)
Other: She's a witch. Like in Harry Potter. So HP - ish info below. (What! I couldn't resist. I know LOTS about Harry Potter.)
-------
Parentage: A muggle-born witch.
Wand: Her wand has a core of centaur tail, In length, it is just a bit over eleven and three quarters inches long. It's made of beechwood.
House: She's in Hufflepuff.
Etc: She's a metamorphmagus (someone that can change their appearance at will, here's a link.)
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Make a Character! Empty A dragon now!?

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:03 pm

I wanna make.... A DRAGON. :DDDD

Name: Opal
Personality: Optimistic and caring, she hatched as an abandoned egg and will attack anybody upon sight of her. If she finds one who is strong enough to resist her attacks, she will test them and their trustworthiness. For a young dragon, Opal is very wise and knowing, and learns quickly. Upon interaction, she can learn something.
Opal is one of both offense and defense and is a great battle partner if she is needed.
She can be very spiteful if she doesn't like somebody, and can keep a grudge for a long time.
Looks: She is only a mere hatchling, but is bigger than a horse. Her scales shimmer a radiant rainbow color, as they are white yet appear blue under the azure sky. Her wings replace her arms and her snake like figure has no legs. Despite that, she is still very fast.
Other: She's a special kind of dragon that could turn into water at will, but she can't control it that well. She cannot breath fire, but can spray a good amount of slobber that can eat away flesh. She also has plenty of magic power, but if that is to be depleted, she will die for it is her life force. Despite that, she has telekinesis,which doesn't require her magic.

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sat May 02, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited her personality)
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Name: Rosalia Nydia Octavia Middleton
Personality: Sleepy. Really sleepy. ALL THE TIME. *yawn* I'm SLEEPY. SLEEPY. SLEEPY. She is really sleepy all the time, but when she's awake, she's relaxed, unpanicky, and unfazed by most everything.
Looks: She has long, dark brown, straight hair, reaching to her waist. She has hazel eyes and usually, long dark blue robes. Her dress robes have lace on them. When she dresses as a muggle, she wears a long dress that looks kind of Cinderella-y, and attracts a lot of attention, since it's so dressy.
Age: 13 (On her third year at hogwarts. She can't use magic outside of school.)
Other: She's a witch. Like in Harry Potter. So HP - ish info below.
-------
Parentage: Pure blood.
Wand: Magohany. Core of hippogriff bone. Twelve and one-half inches long.
House: Ravenclaw.
Etc: Her patronus is a salamander.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm gonna make a family! Very Happy

Name: Jessica Allison Cole (Allison = Maiden Name)
Personality: Cheerful, but very intimidating when she's angry, and she gets angry quite a lot. Very clever.
Looks: She has long, brownish-blackish hair, which is curly, but straight in some parts, and large brown eyes, although she wears blue contacts. She has dark skin, and she looks a lot like her daughters.
Other: Mother of identical twins Serena and Sabrina. Married to Chas Cole. Just gave birth to third daughter Lily. Aunt of Emily and Cindy Leech and Eliza Allison and Ophelia Present. Sister of Julius and Julie Allison and (sister-in-law) of Andrew Leech, Arianna Anderson, and Andrew Present.

Name: Chas Cole
Personality: Kind to everyone, and almost never gets angry. Bit of a slob. Wants to have a boy.
Looks: Short, blond hair, and a bald spot on the top of his head. Kind of fat, and darkish-medium skin.
Other: Father of identical twins Serena and Sabrina, and newborn baby Lily. Married to Jessica Allison Cole. Brother of Chelsea Cole, uncle of Emily Leech and Cindy Leech, and brother in law of Andrew Leech.

Name: Serena Cole
Personality: Is somewhat relaxed. She always has something to say, and she's very smart. She's curious about everything. She wants to know stuff. And she likes to be proved wrong.
Looks: She has short, black hair, which is extremely curly, and large brown eyes. She has dark skin, and she looks a lot like her mother (and sister, but they're identical twins). She wears a green hat, a long-sleeved white shirt with a logo in the corner, and a light green skirt over long jeans.
Other: Daughter of Jessica Cole and Chas Cole. Identical twin of Sabrina. Sister of newborn baby Lily. Cousin of Emily and Cindy Leech and Eliza Allison and Ophelia Present. Niece of Chelsea Cole and Julius Allison and Julie Allison and (niece-in-law?) of Andrew Leech, Arianna Anderson, and Andrew Present.

Name: Sabrina Cole
Personality: Very flowing, and always in action. She's quick to make up her mind on the spot, and like most of her family, she's very smart. She's curious about everything, like her twin. She wants to know stuff. And she likes to be proved wrong.
Looks: She has short, black hair, which is naturally extremely curly, (but she straightens it to look less like her sister), and large brown eyes. She has dark skin, and she looks a lot like her mother (and sister, but they're identical twins). The only think that's naturally different in appearance compared to Serena is a small scar on her cheek. She wears a green hat, a long-sleeved white shirt with a logo in the corner, and a light green skirt over long jeans.
Other: Daughter of Jessica Cole and Chas Cole. Identical twin of Serena. Sister of newborn baby Lily. Cousin of Emily and Cindy Leech and Eliza Allison and Ophelia Present. Niece of Chelsea Cole and Julius Allison and Julie Allison and (niece-in-law?) of Andrew Leech, Arianna Anderson, and Andrew Present.

Name: Lily Leah Cole
Personality: We don't know much about her, because she's very little, but she hardly ever cries. Instead she just starts saying "A-ga." when she's hungry, and "U-ga" when she needs a diaper change. That's how her family knows what she needs.
Looks: She has blond hair, and brown eyes. Her parents dress her in a crossed pink dress.
Age: 4 months (THAT'S STILL NEWBORN, at least in my opinion.)
Other: Daughter of Jessica Cole and Chas Cole. Sister of Serena and Sabrina. Cousin of Emily and Cindy Leech and Eliza Allison and Ophelia Present. Niece of Chelsea Cole and Julius Allison and Julie Allison and (niece-in-law?) of Andrew Leech, Arianna Anderson, and Andrew Present.

Jessica Cole - Mother
Chas Cole - Father
Serena Cole - Daughter
Sabrina Cole - Daughter
Lily Cole - Daughter
----------------------
EDIT: Adding the cousins!

Name: Chelsea Cole Leech (Cole = Maiden Name)
Personality: Always at home wherever she is, and knows how to adapt and make herself comfortable wherever she is, and make the best of her surroundings. Has a lot of friends.
Looks: She has bright red naturally straight hair, and blue eyes. She always overdresses, preferring that to underdressing. Her favorite color is red, so she's seen in a bright red dress fairly often. She changes her earrings every day. She's very into her jewelry.
Other: I don't want to go into all the relations again. Look at the family tree.

Name: Andrew Leech
Personality: A vegetarian. He loves animals and is an environmentalist. He HATES global warming and stuff.
Looks: Brown hair, brown eyes. Always wears a suit n' tie.
Other:

Name: Emily Leech
Personality: Like her father, Emily is a huge environmentalist, and really wants to save the earth. Emily is also a vegetarian, and feels the most comfortable when she is in an outdoor environment. Emily has never been seen without some kind of animal around her, and most say she has a strange gift that makes her able to attract animals.
Looks: She has red hair, but large, slanted brown eyes. She wears a green shirt with a picture of the earth on it, and a long green skirt.
Other:

Name: Cindy Leech
Personality: Cheerful, bright, and somewhat annoyed by her sister Emily's obsession with the environment. Since she is two years elder than Emily, she's somewhat bossy.
Looks: She has straight brown hair, and blue eyes. She usually wears a bright pink sweater over a shirt, and long jeans.
Other:

The Cousins:
Chelsea Cole - Mother
Andrew Leech - Father
Emily Leech - Daugher
Cindy Leech - Daugher
------
EDIT: Adding More Cousins!

Name: Julius Allison
Personality: Commanding, intimidating, and arrogant. Yet amazingly kind sometimes, and very thoughtful.
Looks: He has a harsh, authoritative face. He has curly blond hair and blue eyes.
Other:

Name: Arianna Anderson Allison
Personality: Cheerful, optimistic, and friendly most of the time. She always wanted a son and a daughter, but she's fine with just a daughter.
Looks: She has straight, short, blond hair reaching up to her neck. She has brown eyes and her clothes are usually jeans and a shirt.
Other:

Name: Eliza Allison
Personality: Sometimes, Eliza seems kind of shallow. She's usually very full of life, and loves to go to parties, and is extremely social.
Looks: She has long blond straight hair reaching her elbow. She always wears a pink carnation in her hair, and lets it hang loose. A section of it is dyed pink. She has large blue eyes, and very long eyelashes. She always paints her nails pink. She usually wears expensive shoes, and she always wears some kind of pink. She really likes pink.
Other:

------
More Cousins!
Name: Julie Allison Present
Personality: She's very shy, and very quiet. She's self conscious, and always feels that she's not good enough.
Looks: She has straight black hair reaching even below her waist. It's almost always worn in a long ponytail. She has large brown eyes.
Other: Just gave birth to Ophelia Present.

Name: Andrew Present
Personality: Andrew is the near opposite of Julie. He's very loud, and confident. He usually acts as the voice for Julie.
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes.
Other: Wife just gave birth to Ophelia Present.

Name: Ophelia Present
Personality: Since Ophelia is a newborn baby, we don't know much about her. She cries a lot, but she's ACTUALLY newborn this time. As in two weeks old newborn.
Looks: She was born with a single strand of hair on her head that tells that she's black haired. She has blue eyes. (I've studied genetics, the blue eyes was a recessive gene in both parents but it came out in Ophelia.)
Other: Newborn??

-----
EDIT: Adding grandparents!

Name: Derek Cole
Personality: Enthusiastic, optimistic in everything. Loves his grandkids.
Looks: Grey, curly hair, though it used to be red in his younger days. Brown eyes.
Other:

Name: Annie Jones Cole
Personality: She's very sarcastic about things, but has a huge sense of humor and laughs a lot.
Looks: She has blond/grey hair that's long and straight. Blue eyes.
Other:

Name: Marian Allison
Personality: He hates his name - he thinks it's a girls name. He's kind of bitter, but very fun, and ADORES his grandkids.
Looks: Brown/Grey hair. Brown eyes.
Other:

Name: Audrey Young Allison
Personality: She's adaptable, but she's always wanted to get a small house in the country. Just the same as Marian, adores her grandkids.
Looks: Black/Grey hair. Hazel eyes.
Other:

Make a Character! Picture4wr0
Teeny teen portion of the family tree.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a report of people branching off the main family of Lily, Sabrina, Serena, Chas, and Jessica.
Chas Cole - Dad
Jessica Cole - Mom
Sabrina & Serena Cole - Twin Daughters
Lily Cole - Daughter
-------------------------
Derek Cole - Father of Chas Cole
Annie Cole - Mother of Chas Cole
Marian Allison - Father of Jessica Allison
Audrey Allison - Mother of Jessica Allison
Chelsea Leech - Sibling of Chas Cole
Andrew Leech - Husband of Chelsea Cole
Emily Leech - Daughter of Chelsea and Andrew
Cindy Leech - Daughter of Chelsea and Andrew
Julius Allison - Sibling of Jessica Cole
Arianna Anderson - Wife of Julius Anderson
Eliza Allison - Daughter of Julis and Arianna
Julie Allison - Sibling of Jessica Cole
Andrew Present - Spouse of Julie Allison
Ophelia Present - Daughter of Julie and Andrew

Last edited by Iris on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added summary at bottom.)
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:49 pm

Wow. That. is. A LOT.

Name: Sami Kiire; Stage name: The Milkyway
Personality: Calm and keeps hidden of most things when she's Sami. She's smart and she loves drawing. She knows a lot about stars and loves staying out at night to see the milky way. She's optimistic and always has hope.
However, when she's Milky, She is optimistic and she encourages a lot of people to do their best and be true to themselves, even though she herself hides her own personality. She doesn't want people to do that themselves, so she acts that way to encourage people to have one character and one character only. And to always be happy.
Either way, she loves animals and has a rare blue eyed white dwarf bunny as a pet. She is very blunt and straightfoward too.
Looks: She goes to the same school as Ai, so she wears the same uniform of a black jacket with a white shirt underneath, red tie and red plaid skirt with white stocking and brown boots. She also has square reading glasses, just for disguise. She has short shoulder length maroon colored hair. Her golden eyes always shine hope.
Milkyway! (She has white shoes and she always wears a smile on her face)
Other: She's a singer/actress! Bet you figured that out already. x3

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sun May 10, 2009 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited her personality)
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:53 pm

Name: Angelina Harris
Personality: Angelina hates her family, who ignore her because they've always wanted a son or a little miss perfect who always got A+. Now they have a son, and they're completely ignoring Angie. She wants to run away from home, and has been planning it for many days.
Looks: Angie has almond-shaped blue eyes the color of blueberries. She has silky, straight brown hair, and she is very short. She has light skin, a pointed chin, and large hands. She wears strange, "punk rock" type clothes.
Other:

Last edited by Iris on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:27 am

The Three Friends
These three girls are rarely seen without each other. They're extremely close, even if they're complete opposites.

Name: Savannah Anastasia Cruz
Personality: Savannah is the most cautious of the trio. She always thinks before she acts, speaks, types, writes, and sometimes it takes her so long to think of how she's going to reply to a question, even such as "What did you do this weekend?" that most people that don't know her get confused when she doesn't reply and walk off. Savannah is one of the most organized people in her class, even though since she's modest she doesn't agree. Savannah always has wanted to be a singer, but she doesn't confide this secret to anyone because it doesn't fit her, and anyone she's told wants to be a singer will either think it's a joke, or get confused... and walk away, even though she is a pretty good singer. Most people think Savannah wants to be a lawyer, or at least, that's what she tells everybody. She's a pretty good debater. Savannah's dad wants her to be a lawyer, like him, and Savannah's mother wants to be a doctor, like her, but Savannah's afraid of blood. This is another reason why she doesn't say she wants to be a singer. She's an extremely curious person, but her cautiousness prevents her from doing much about her curiousness, so all she can do is wonder. Savannah is the oldest of the three, with her about to turn 16 in December.
Looks: Savannah has light brown hair, and it's usually worn in braids. Her hair is naturally straight, and she has a red hairband she wears. She wears all different kinds of clothes, although most of them are blue. She always wears jeans.
Other: Savannah's family is very rich, and so the family lives in a seven-bedroom house.

Name: Melody Charles
Personality: Melody is a dreamer. She wants to be a model and an actress and an artist. She usually is found daydreaming about everything. Her favorite thing to do is lay out under the sun and read books, because she loves reading. That's one of her favorite things to do. Melody is at the middle age in the trio. She turns 16 in the coming march.
Looks: Melody has short, strawberry-blond hair. It's very straight, and cut very evenly. She's fairly pretty, although the outfits she wears are a bit mismatched.
Other:

Name: Cherry King
Personality: Cherry is bouncy and excitable. She has an optimistic outlook on life. Everything is for a good cause with Cherry. Cherry is the youngest. She just turned 15, and her birthday is on November 10th.
Looks: Cherry has bright red hair very short and always worn in pigtails. She always wears a denim jacket.
Other:

Last edited by Iris on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:50 pm

OH MAI. Triple poster, are you? *edits it to a double post* :]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:40 pm

This one is for Zoey Forest's summer camp only.

Name: Zoey Forest
Personality: She's curious and ambitious. She'll strive to do anything and will try to get the information she wants. Other than that, her personality was lost over the ages, thus unknown.
Looks: Appears very casual. She has dark brown hair tied into a high ponytail and she wears a green shirt with purple pants. Her sandals are light brown and she has dark brown eyes the color of a forest tree.
Age: Unknown. It has been said to be 1400 or more years since death though.
Other: She's a ghost of Zoey Forest's summer camp!
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alliealldaylong Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:30 am

Name: Alexandra Heath
Personality: she likes to have fun.
Looks: she has blond hair and blue eyes.
Other:
alliealldaylong
alliealldaylong
Bud
Bud

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:09 pm

I love making animals. xD

Name: Mimi
Personality: Adventurous and daring, she is an intelligent being. She had been genetically altered, so she lives longer and her mind works like a human's. She will not be like a normal cat and play with yarn, unless she wants to seem "normal" or mess around with somebody's head, or just feels like it. She'll get easily bored and she loves to tease and mess around with people's minds. Despite that, she can be caring and will take care of those she loves, and those she thinks deserve respect. But if her instincts tell her that someone is untrustworthy, she will attack. Mimi loves a good fight and is always looking for trouble.
Looks: Mimi is a Toyger, a housecat that looks like a tiger. Though she was a failed one, and thus her stripes aren't perfect like a real tiger's. She has stripes oh her back, face, paws and tail, but the quantity of strips is very few and the stripes are thick. Her size is unnaturally small compared to others, so she is no bigger than half a foot despite her age.
Mimi!
Other: Abandoned when she was a small cub because of her size. She is very vicious and will fight for herself. She absolutely hates looking pretty and having a groom. She has the tendency to make people feel better and happier inside. Mimi also has a temper, so if somebody pisses her off, she'll get really mad.

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next