Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seiyo Academy!

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Seiyo Academy! Empty Seiyo Academy!

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:01 am

Oh yess. :] This is the school Ai and pals go to! You can make others come here too.

---

Seiyo Elementary school. It's known for it's most exotic students. The girl who wears the boy's uniform, the tomboy who breaks the school rules, the girl who was known as the "Alien", and the child who seems nearly emotionless.

What happens everyday isn't normal, kids are said to see fairies, their ASB are called "Guardians", the emotionless child is always trying to observe others way of acting, and there are many famous students! The thing is, what do you do when you attend this "modern, every-day" school?

It's the first day of school! Are you transferring, been there the previous year or new? You decide!

---

CHARACTER LIST(Just to make sure we don't forget who we're playing) (Guardians [AKA The King, Jack, Ace blah blah blah chairs are ASB. We're making certain people guardians under my permission. If you wish to know the jobs of them, PM me :]) :

Guardians:
King Chair - Andrew (Iris)
Queen Chair - Eliza (Iris)
Jack Chair - Alex (Amy) - Guardian: Serendipity (Iris)
Ace Chair - Iris (Iris xD) - Guardian: Joyce (Iris)
Joker Chair - Amy (Amy xD) - Guardian: Emi (Amy)

Students:

7th grade:

Moon Class
Alex (Amy) - Guardian: Serendipity (Iris)
Eliza (Iris)
Rin (Amy)
Kimiko (Amy)

Star Class
Amy (Amy) - Guardian: Emi (Amy)
Iris (Iris) - Guardian: Joyce (Iris)
Sami (Amy) - Guardian: Milkyway (Amy)
Miku (Amy) - Guardian: Novus (Amy)*

10th grade:

Moon Class
Ai (Amy)
Andrew (Iris)
Melody (Iris)

Star Class
Cherry (Iris)
Savannah (Iris)

*It is Rin, Guardian character form and different name. She acts very different from the real Rin.

---

Amy
I strolled along the path to the school gates. Everyone wowed as I passed by, parting to let me through. They treated me as if I were a princess. Uugh.

Ai
"Look! It's no-love!"

There we go again. Those insults here and there. I ignored it and moved on, pushing my way around the crowd. I heard "ows" from valley girls, and some steady streams of cursing at me, but I didn't care. I went on my way.

Alex
"Look! It's the new transfer student!"
"That's a weird backpack! Oh, I love his outfit!"

My first step into this "Seiyo Elementary" and I'm already famous? Wow, this really is an amazing school. I noticed everyone around me was in uniform and were carrying bookbags, and I should have too but I would have rather stayed in my outfit. I liked it better. I walked towards the gate.

Sami
I walked through the crowds. It was a good thing everyone was already parted, probably because of that Amy girl. I wasn't popular and was proud of it. I headed where everyone else was, towards the door of the school.

Rin
PROCESSING...

I found it "annoying" that everytime there was a huge crowd, It would take a a long time processing their emotions. At least my systems were quick.
I walked through the crowds with a blank expression, everyone stared with amazement and jealousy.
"She's so pretty!" I heard one person say.

"Foolish humans." I muttered to myself. I continued my way, ignoring all other life forms around me.

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 am; edited 10 times in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Seiyo Academy! Empty Re: Seiyo Academy!

Post by Iris Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:46 am

((So wait. Can I make Eliza come here? Oh and Amy's you, riight? And did you make Rin in make a character? My gosh, I have a lot of questions. Wink))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:06 pm

((Yes to all. xD You can list everyone you want to play and and then start an introduction for them.))
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:18 pm

((Eliza & Iris, then. Iris should be Ace and Eliza SHOULD be QUEEN! She used to be a princess, she can handle it. And she's a leader-ship type person, y'know. And you know me in real life, so.... oh and I need some inspiration for the intro things. I don't feel very inspired right now. Sad))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:33 pm

((Just enter right now or something. Eliza can be one of those popular kids. And Iris can go "Amyyyyy!" x3))
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:17 pm

Eliza
I cautiously walked towards the gates, self-consciously tucking my hair, straightened, curled, cut, and styled to perfection, behind my ear. Every time I went to a new school, I was always very careful. I was popular in every school I went to, and I wanted to be popular in this one too. My headband had sapphires, my birthstone, on it. My 20 karat gold necklace dangled from my neck. I noticed one of the girls everyone was paying attention to. Maybe I should go talk to her! I waved. "Hello, um, I'm Eliza. I'm new here..." I said, choosing my words carefully.

Iris
"Amy! Amy! AMY!" I said, running up. "Amy, how was your summer vacation?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Amy
I flinched. "Iriis..." I whined. "It was good." I said, turning again and continued walking down the way. I heard a girl introduce herself to me.

"Hello, um, I'm Eliza. I'm new here..." She said rather slowly.

I glared at her. "I don't need a lot of friends. It's pointless." I said coldly. I ignored her and continued to walk with Iris.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Eliza
I held back the instinct that wanted to snap back a biting retort, and said, "Thank you anyway. I'm sorry, I won't annoy you from now on." Instead, I turned to another girl. "Hello, I'm Eliza." I said.

Iris
"Wow, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today!" I said brightly.

((You can choose who Eliza "turned to". It can be Alex or somebody.))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:27 pm

((Rin. xD))

Amy
"Nah, that girl is just annoying." I said blankly.

Rin
I continued walking on, ignoring the girl who had just introduced herself. I find friends pointless.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Eliza
"My gosh, this school has lots of mean people!" I thought. "I didn't really do anything wrong."

Iris
"Oh, what's wrong with her? She can't be all that bad!" I said. I introduced myself to her. "Hello, I'm Iris! And you are, Eliza, I think?"

Eliza
"Yes!" I said, glad for someone to talk to. "I'm Eliza. I'm new here."

Iris
I laughed. "I guessed as much."

Eliza
"It's really great to meet you! Thanks for giving me a warm welcome!" I said.

Iris
"Seeeee," I said, addressing Amy. "She's not mean. She's nice!"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Amy
"She's annoying." I said plainly, advancing on without Iris.

.:Assembly Hall:.

Announcer
"As you all know, we have no guardians as of current, and it was quite difficult to choose this year's guardians. We are missing two members, but make do. This years Queen Chair... Elizabeth Bethany. Ace Chair... Iris Flower. And Joker Chair... Amy Fawkes!"

Everyone seemed to wow. Amy and Iris together as guardians!? What about Jack and King?

"Well, that's it. Please come up here to receive your royal capes."

Amy
I'm the trump card!? I thought as I slowly walked up. "I don't like the cape." I said plainly, and everyone was staring at me too. How embarrassing! I have stage fright too...
"I guess I'll have to take it." I said, snatching it without equipping it.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 am

Iris
"Come on, Amy, this cape is made of awesomesauce!" I said happily.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Amy
I turned my head away. "I'm not wearing it." I said. "Anyways, can we go now?" I asked.

Announcer
"Um... please come up Elizabeth Bethany." I said slowly. A student came up to me from the side, handing me a note. Then I read it aloud.

"Oh, this was quite quick! We have a new member. Jack Chair... Alex Yukiko!"

Alex
Me!? They must think I'm a boy! And I'm new! What are these guardians anyway? Oh well. I walked to the front of the auditorium. I gladly took the blue guardian's cape and stood at the front. I could hear girls squealing, "Oh! He's so cute!". It seemed so... stupid.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Eliza
I carefully walked onto the stage. Guardian? What was a guardian? I cautiously took the cape. What was going on? I didn't want so much attention on the first day!

Iris
"I don't know if we can go!" I whispered. "I've never been guardian before!"
((Add the three friends - you know, Savannah, Melody, Cherry.))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:12 pm

((Added. :]))

Announcer
"And one more! King Chair... Andrew King!" I said. "That fills up all of the spots! Today will be basically Study Hall, so everybody is dismissed." I announced, then turning towards the group of new guardians. "You are dismissed as well. If you wish, you can meet each other at the Royal Garden"

Amy
"Whatever." I said, heading down the stage, in the direction of the somewhat greenhouse called the Royal Garden. I heard it was a fancy place, and Royal Tea parties were held there. It was so weird.

Alex
"Um... where's the Royal garden?" I asked. I felt embarrassed because I didn't know where it was. I decided to follow the Joker Chair.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:30 pm

Andrew
I was confused, but took the whole thing in my stride. "Uh..." I asked. "Do you know where the 'Royal Garden' is?"

Eliza
I shook my head. "I know nothing about what's going on at all right now. We can just follow everyone else."

Andrew
"Uh... okay." I said resentfully. I didn't like depending on someone else to go somewhere. "I'll just ask someone else. Hey!" I asked the person that seemed to be in 'Jack Chair.' "Do you know where the Royal Garden is? We're new here

Savannah
This must be it. Seiyo Academy. I wonder if I should go talk to someone and ask them where I should go. But if I do that, they would think I was stupid. Then again, they might help me, and then it would be easier to navigate myself around here. But I don't want everyone else thinking I don't know anything and I don't learn anything. But if I ask it in a confident way, then maybe people will think I'm not so new and I just forgot where everything was - I was interrupted out of my thoughts by Cherry.

Cherry
"Sav, do you know where to go?" When she didn't reply, I was too impatient to get an answer. "Say, do you know where we're supposed to go?" I asked a passing girl."

((Passing girl can be one of your characters if you want.))
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Alex
"Huh? Honestly, I don't know." I said. "I'm new here too. I'm just following Ace and Joker."

Sami
"Huh?" I said, turning to the older girls. "You look like you're in tenth grade. You go to the third floor and down the right hallway and it should say if you're in the Moon Class or Star Class." I said.

.:Royal Garden:.

Amy
I sat down plainly in one of the chairs at the table. This place was really pretty! It had a dome shape at the top with a bigger circle around it to make the body of the glass greenhouse. There was the table I sat at which was covered by a shade and sat above three or four steps. Below the steps was pond with a few fish in it, surrounded by bushes and flower. It was so Royal!

Once I was done observing the new place, I turned to the other chairs. "Seeing as your all mostly new here, I will explain your jobs. But first Introduce yourself." I said. "I am Joker Chair, Amy Fawkes." I said.

Alex
"J-Jack Chair, Alex Yukiko. I like sports and I also am into natural occurances. P-pleased to meet you."
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Eliza
"Um.. Queen Chair, Elizabeth Bethany." I said. "I'm a princess. Well, was, anyway."

Andrew
"Andrew King, King chair." I said.

Iris
"Hiiiii! I'm Iris! I'm Ace chair! I love chocolate chip cookies since they're soo ridiculously good! And I like chocolate chip cookies, and homeschooling, and having my hair neat, and unusual socks, and chocolate chip cookies, and painting, and board games, and drawing, and computers, and Photoshop, and chocolate cake, and birthdays, and birthday parties, and chocolate chip cookies, and doodles, and nice teachers, and fun stuff, and bubble wrap, especially popping it, and going shoe shopping, and video games, and magical stuff, and talking, and nice people, and chocolate chip cookies, and um... did I say chocolate chip cookies?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:39 pm

Amy
"Alright. You, King, are in charge of keeping everyone's files safe and receiving reports of trouble of any kind." I said. "Queen chair is the one who makes sure everyone is safe along with their profiles. She is also in charge of receiving reports as well and taking over the King's job when he is absent.
Jack Chair, makes sure there is no trouble around the school are will bring in any reports of trouble.
Ace Chair, you already know but you are to keep everyone happy and also bring in reports of trouble. You all have to take care of student's files.
Me, Joker Chair, is to make sure that everyone is safe and protect children who are threatened or hurt. We are also in charge of holding festivals and hosting parties."

Alex
"Ah. So... do we meet daily?"

Amy
"Everyday after school, we have a Guardian's Tea party. We are all in charge of taking turns and bringing in snacks, and we have to wear the Guardian's cape at special events, such as the picking of Guardians." I said, holding up the cape. "We are able to be late and skip out of class if there is something important, but we are also the role models of students."

Last edited by AmyFawkes on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Cherry
"Thanks." I said, dragging Savannah behind me, while Melody dreamily followed. I scanned the page for our names. Finally finding "Cherry" on the list, I scanned for Savannah. I found her in my class too. However, Melody wasn't on the list. I tapped her on the shoulder. "Mel, Mel, MEL!" I said, snapping her out of her reverie.

Melody
"Yeah - uh... what?" I asked rather crossly, having being interuppted out of my dreaming.

Cherry
"THIS happened." I said, pointing at the list. "You're in a different class than us!"

Melody
"Oh, no!" I said, my eyes growing wide.

Cherry
"We have to go talk to someone. Savannah? SAVANNAH?" I asked, waving my hand in front of her face.

Savannah
Oh no! Melody's not in our class? What are we going to do? We have to ask someone! But what if they think we're rulebreakers because of it! What if they put us in detention?
I nodded to Cherry, my eyes widenened, and shocked.

Cherry
"We can go ask someone!" I offered. "Maybe they can switch classes for us! I'm sure everything will be awesome. Oh no, Mel, don't cry!" I said, for Melody had started sniffling.

Melody
"B-but what if they don't p-put us in a different class? How will I make new friends?" I said, trying to wipe my tears away.

Savannah
I smiled kindly at Melody, though I wasn't sure what to say. "Don't worry Mel, you'll make new friends?" Doesn't that sound kind of hollow? Well, it might make her feel better, but if I say it cheery I'll sound like Cherry!"

-------

Andrew
"Got it." I said, smiling.

Eliza
"Um... okay." I said.

Iris
"Totally!" I said brightly. "But, Amy, did they say anything about chocolate chip cookies?"
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Amy
I rolled my eyes. "You can bring cookies in if you wish, Iris." I said. "Now, do any of you new kids need to be toured?"

Ai
I scanned the list for my class and headed into the class on the left side, the moon class. with the new guardians, I hoped I could finally be myself again. I'll at least try to. I sat down at a seat in the back of the class.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Eliza
"Yeah. I kind of don't know much about it here."

Andrew
"I'll figure out the school in a couple days. It's fine."

Iris
"I can help!"

Melody
This being the first time I was with without my friends, I headed to the back of the class. I tried to talk to the girl next to me. "Um... hi... I'm... Melody...." I said.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Ai
"B-" I was about to say 'Back off.". Just then I remembered I could try to start new. I coughed. "S'cuse me. Um... I'm Shiro Ai." I said, as nicely as I could. It was a bit hard; I haven't done that for a while. I held my hand out to greet her.

Alex
"I guess a tour would be nice." I shrugged.

Amy
"Alright. Iris, you tour the Queen and the Jack. I'm heading to class." I said, stuffing the cape into my bag and walking out of the door.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Iris
"OMG! Okay! So... all the classes are in a separate area." I said, running over, and pointing to the area of the school where Amy was running."
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Amy
I rolled my eyes and headed to the 7th grade. "Yo Iris! We're in the same class!" I called. "Star Class!" I said, heading inside.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content