Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules!

Go down

Rules! Empty Rules!

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:40 pm

We've been careless, yes? Well, it's about time we had some rules around here! Read up, since I hurt my hands making these for you!

================================================================

Rule 1 +++++ Respect
Alright, we all love each other, right? Well, if you don't, then too bad. This is a friendly community! We want to be nice to each other and treat each other with respect. Follow the golden rule everybody, treat others the way you want to be treated. If you have a problem with somebody, PM one of the admins (Iris or Me) and we can discuss it. Think equally of everyone! Just because I'm an admin doesn't mean I am to be treated with more respect than another.

Rule 2 +++++ Spam
Spam is spam. Spam is crap. We do not like crap. Get it? If you don't know what Spam is, it's Stupid Annoying Pointless Messages. If we find spam, we'll delete it and put you on warning.

Rule 3 +++++ Criticize, not Insult
If you have something bad to say, don't say it. It's fine if you criticize; saying something doesn't look it's best and telling the artist to try and improve it is fine. However, if you say something looks bad and telling the artist never to do it again is horrible. Though be honest! Like the piece for what it is!
Insults and stuff like this don't only go to arts. If you insult a person because your prejudice, hold it in until you really meet the person for who they are! We're a nice community, yes?

Rule 4 +++++ Stealing
We disapprove of stealing of any kind! It's fine to use a piece of art AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PERMISSION. If you are to use something that isn't yours or something that you didn't make, be sure to credit the creator!

Rule 5 +++++ Wording
No big words are needed to sound intelligent in this forum. We like simple things. :] But no swearing is allowed either. Despite the fact that the swearing will be censored, we will not appreciate it.

Rule 6 +++++ Permissions
You see, there are young members here. We don't want any immature things, but if you decide to post anything immature (Like a fan fiction or some picture) WITHOUT our permission or a warning in the title, we WILL warn you.

Rule 7 +++++ Stay on topic
If you are posting in something like Starry Springs Graphics (My graphic shop), you do not want to post a piece of art.
Also, if you post a topic in the wrong place, it's fine. Just try not to do it again. A mod or admin will move the topic. But try your best to put your thread in the right place.

Rule 8 +++++ Double Post
Double posting is a no-no! Anything more than a double post, you'll be told to delete your post or edit it to one post.

Rule 9 +++++ Bumping
Bumping counts as spam. Bumping also includes reviving old topics, which you are not aloud to do. You may view old topics, but never ever revive it. Old topics would count as ones 3 months or older.

Rule 10 +++++ Pointless posts are pointless!
We define a pointless post as something has no purpose or relevance to the thread. Please stay on topic at all times. For example, it is better to not post anything than to post "I don't know" in someone's help thread. Please try to keep posts at a decent length except for where the topic requires short posts.

Rule 11 +++++ Advertising!
If your post includes links, images, or any other media/text intentionally advertising another product, website, industry, etc, it will be deleted without warning. Personal sites are fine if they also follow these rules, and also advertising another thread of this forum is fine as well.

Rule 12 +++++ Grammer n spellin, plz.
Please avoid speaking in leet/net/chat speak. This is not only hard for most members to read, but it also makes the forum look much less mature and civilized. We also encourage users to speak in complete sentences - using punctuation where needed!
Its fine if there is a grammar error here and there, but try avoiding it best you can. We won't kill you for forgetting a period or a apostrophe.

Rule 13 +++++ Cross Posting
Cross posting is posting the same (or very similar) thread in multiple places. Cross posting is also posting the same message in similar threads, or copying and pasting one message into another place. Please post all new topics/posts in the most appropriate place.

Rule 14 +++++ Have fun!
Once again, we are a nice community! This forum was made for fun, so have fun around this place!

================================================================

Yes, I know, that's a lot of rules. Some more might be added, but these should be easy to follow. Have fun around the forum!
Newer rules are in pink. :]

Changelog
All changes to rules will be mentioned here
Rules added 11/28/08
Rule 11 (Type in all caps) taken out 11/30/08
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~