Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiro Ai - The Alien that was left behind

2 posters

Go down

Shiro Ai - The Alien that was left behind Empty Shiro Ai - The Alien that was left behind

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:55 pm

We all read Freak The Mighty, right? Well, here's my little story with my little "Alien". Enjoy!
Note: Somewhere after the third stars, it changed to Mighty's POV, then back to Shiro's.
---
Shiro Ai – The Alien
By AmyFawkes

I was known as The “Alien”. Known as the Alien that was left all alone. And all because I was foreign, not from here, different.

My name is Shiro Ai, or Ai Shiro as you Americans address me as. I’m Japanese; my name means “White Love” in English. People make fun of me for my culture. It really, really, hurts.

They also make fun of my name and me. Because my name means “White Love” they say I have no love. They say I have blank, empty, emotionless love. One of these reasons is because I act heartless in front of everyone I meet. But really, my name is supposed to mean Pure Love. I used to be all loving, but these stupid people at this unfamiliar, unwelcoming school twisted that around.

Until I met them. Them: Freak the Mighty.

“Freak the Mighty! Freak the Mighty!” They had everyone chanting. Even I was chanting too, smiling for the first time in two years.

I go to a special class, where really smart kids go. There’s this kid named Kevin. He’s this cripple boy, probably has weak legs and has this disorder that he stays tiny or something, but he has a brain bigger than his body. I think he’s the “Freak” in “Freak the Mighty”.

And then there’s this new kid, came directly from the L.D. class. Kid’s amazing, transferred from a L.D. Class straight to a Special Class? Now that’s some astonishing boy. But the thing is that this guy, people call him Max I think, he’s a total idiot. He calls himself a butthead. He’s the Mighty, and that seems obvious.

So I never have a chance to talk to them, since they always talk to each other and seem to shelter everyone else out. So I eventually I get a chance and I talk to them.

“How do you do it?” She asked in the middle of our conversation after greeting each other.

“…Huh?” I asked dumbly, typical butthead behavior. “Do what?”

“Be fine with those names, like being called a Freak or being mistaken as somebody mean because your dad was this Killer Kane?” She asked curiously.

“Oh, that’s simple” Freak said, “I ignore those insults and delete them from my systems!”

By now everyone probably knows that Freak likes robots, so it’s not much of a surprise he acts like a robot. And the answer to her question is because I am mean.

“What about you?”

“Huh?” I said again stupidly.

“How does it feel being son of a Killer?”

I made a disgusted face. “He didn’t kill anybody,” I said angrily.

“But everyone teases you because of your dad,” she commented, as I made an even more disgusted face. “How does that feel?”

“Why are you asking all these questions!? They’re stupid!” I shouted at her. For once, this person wasn’t scared. Usually everyone would run away, or scream or panic or something they’d do as if I were a killer, maybe even tell a teacher. But this girl stared back at me with a blank face.

“Because…”

“I can’t stand the name of ‘Alien’.” I said still with a blank face; even though I was screaming my head off inside. As I said; I act heartless in front of everyone. “I want to know how you can stand those names.”

Freak smiled. “That’s simple.” He said in an intelligent, friendly manner, “Ignore it. Throw something back at them. Or just befriend the person, since your name doesn’t mean what they call you, right?”

He was so nice and friendly, most of all, understanding at that moment. I made friends with those guys, and we hung out sometimes. I’d join them on secret missions, but for some reason, I kept that heartless outer character in front of everyone. Why? Because no-one else would understand if I told them anything about myself.

Yes, yes, they changed my life. So what’s it to say now? After that… incident with Freak, my family decided to move away so I don’t get reminded of anything. Really, they just put the burden on me to keep remembering them. I’d call Mighty a few times, and other times I’d just write some stories about some epic adventure that never existed that involved all three of us. And sometimes, I’d pray to see Freak again. Once, twice, maybe let Freak stay with Mighty.

But nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing.

It makes me sad. Now I’m unwelcomed at another school. Sitting alone, talking to only myself. Not even somebody imaginary will come to me. And worse, there is not a soul here that understands my feelings.

I am Shiro Ai. I am known as the Alien that was left alone. I’m different. My name, “Pure White, blank Love”.

I’m a freak, and there isn’t another freak to put a pillow on my bed.

I’m an “Alien”, and this was my story.

The End

“When everything seems against you and nothing is going your way, when you think it’s just about time to give up, hang on a little longer, since that is the exact time and place that the tables will turn.”
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Shiro Ai - The Alien that was left behind Empty Re: Shiro Ai - The Alien that was left behind

Post by Iris Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Awesomesauce story, Amy! Very Happy
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shiro Ai - The Alien that was left behind Empty Re: Shiro Ai - The Alien that was left behind

Post by AmyFawkes Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Thanks. :] I plan on making Ai a character in our Improv games.

Should I make a sequel? With a "nerd" character or something? If you say yes, you can make up the character and what she's called. :]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 pm

YEP! YOU SHOULD! Very Happy
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Alrighty. Let's make them improv characters, and then i can make a story from which the Nerd acts like.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Yep.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Go post in make a character if you didnt already. :]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Right-o.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:06 pm

What will her name be?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:06 am

Thinking...
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:12 pm

IT CAN BE INDIAN FOR "PURE LOVE" :]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:20 pm

In Hindi?

I can ask my parents what "Pure Love" is in Hindi. But that brings up another point. What about in German, French, and all those other languages out there?

Catalan: Pur amor
Filipino: Purong Love
Indonesian: Murni Love
Italian: Puro Amore
Portuguese: Puro Amor
Romanian: Iubirea Pure
Spanish: Puro amor
Vietnamese: Tình yêu trong sạch

Very Happy
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:37 pm

xDD

Whatever you feel. I made Ai have that name and race so she has a reason for which she acts and her name.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:24 pm

Huh?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Just choose a name that can go with a "Freak" name. (Nerd, geek, freak, alien, mighty, etc.)
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Alright.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:28 pm

What's it gonna be? :]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Can I THINK?
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm

Yes.
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm

Thank you.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum