Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiseki no Kokoro

2 posters

Go down

Kiseki no Kokoro Empty Kiseki no Kokoro

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Alright... this here, is my story version of the song "Kokoro" and "Kokoro.Kiseki", by Rin and Len Kagamine. It's sorta like my SC! version of Daughter of Evil/Servant of Evil/Regret Message/Re_Birthday, except actually using Rin and Len. Very Happy

This story transitions from Regret message and Re_Brithday to Kokoro/Kokoro Kiseki.

Obviously, it's not done. Haha. xD

Kiseki no Kokoro
AmyFawkes

Why is it so painful?

Once upon a time, I lived as the queen. It all seemed good, nothing was wrong. At least that’s what I thought. Soon, I fell in love and ordered my brother to kill somebody. Everything turned upside-down from there. Everyone hated me more than ever and soon they rebelled against me. Soon, they were going to kill me. And then… then, my dear brother saved me. We switched places, and he was up on the guillotine instead of me.

The moment the blade fell, it didn’t only kill my brother. It killed me deep inside. It crushed my heart.

Why, why is it so painful? I wished for so long that we can be together again. I wished and kept wishing, but those wishes never came true. Without that smile of his… my whole being was dead.

I couldn’t do anything… he wasn’t coming back to me. That’s it; all I can do now is make him come back. I will make a miracle happen.

His eyes opened slowly. It was working. He was waking up. After so much hard work of creating this vessel for him, I hoped it was his soul that made him wake up. I poured my heart into bringing him back, and I hoped that he would look at me and smile.

He seemed so confused. Not even catching the sight of me, he looked around. I could tell… he was wondering if he had been reborn. He wondered if I was with him. Finally he rested his eyes on me.

The first thing on his face wasn’t a smile. It was more a look of surprise, pain, and relief. It’s like the moment he looked at me, he remembered everything. He hugged me.

“A-RI-GA-TOU.” came the robotic voice of my newly made brother. He looked me in the eye.

I simply hugged him back. It was him, I was glad. But at the same time it wasn’t him. What was I thinking, making something to replace my brother? It wasn’t right. But I know it was him, so everything is fine.

Everything is fine… right?

AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Kiseki no Kokoro Empty Re: Kiseki no Kokoro

Post by Iris Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm