Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stress and depression...

2 posters

Go down

Stress and depression... Empty Stress and depression...

Post by Iris Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm

...okay, it's not as bad as it sounds.

Over the last couple days I've been suffering from an enormous amount of pressure from my parents, friends, etc. I don't think anyone sensed it in me but I've been feeling lower and lower by the minute. I wish I didn't get depressed so easily. I really am spoiled. D:

Anyway, I tried to use my friends as an outlet, but they didn't really help. I know they tried, but it wasn't helping. I don't really know why they weren't helping, but they weren't.

Anyway, this afternoon, I finished something I worked really really really hard on. I worked harder then I usually work on anything. I poured my heart out into it. I gave it to one of my friends, and they didn't seem to like it very much. I was disheartened.

The real depression came when the friend's sister came and bluntly said "I can do better!" I think some critique might have helped, but when I saw that she had said that, all the pressure I had been feeling started to show. I was heartbroken, and I consequently burst into tears.

I closed my laptop and lay in bed for what seemed like hours. I ate some dinner but it didn't help. I tried to log back on to gtalk, but the result was another bout of tears.

I'm not mad at this friend or her sister, I don't think they really realized what they did, and I'm sorry if you feel like it's your fault, it's more my fault since my ego was hurt. Dx

So how does this concern you? This probably doesn't concern you, but you'll pretend to care because the people on here are nice, but thank you for reading. Anyway, I think I just need to take a break for a couple days from the internet and computers, so I won't be posting or on gtalk or anything.

Thanks everyone.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Stress and depression... Empty Re: Stress and depression...

Post by AmyFawkes Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 pm

D:

I'M SO SORRY. D:

I actually did see that and sensed it, but I didn't think much of it. I'm sorry. D:

I just didn't like it as much since of the low quality, but that's my own fault because I didn't work hard on the art. :[ I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just unsatisfied with my own art, but you did a great job putting it together.

She's selfish like that. I'm sorry. She really doesn't considers other's feelings, much less friends or siblings. Many times, she even breaks my heart, but I have to put up with it since I don't want anybody to see me cry. (It's even making me teary-eyed writing this x[)

I'm so sorry. It is my fault. You can blame yourself, or you can blame me since everyone needs someone to blame. I know I'll blame myself because I hurt you. Me and my picky-ness. D:

Please come back soon. :[
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 pm

NO PLZ DON'T BLAME YOURSELF.

It has nothing to do with youuuu! It's all my parents fault.

Well I'm back. :]

*locks*
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum