Awesomesauciness & Flowers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a day as utau's sister

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

a day as utau's sister Empty a day as utau's sister

Post by xochilt12 Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:14 pm

As I woke up I felt diffrent I got out of bed and I HAVE LITTLE HANDS WTF I look in the mirror Suspect I was a little girl OMG Shocked I have green hair and I looked CUTE
a day as utau's sister Yotsuba
"WHAT THE HEAK" I yelled on top of my lungs I heard running and find utau open my door "what's wrong suki" utau said in a worried tone "o-oh ummm nothing it's nothing" sweating "well ok it's amost time to eat ok" said utau "ok" i said back " your sooooo cute!!" utau then hugged me and spined me around like a cat as I got dressed in a dress

a day as utau's sister 1126152989_loveangel3

as I walk to the table I see Ikuto and i smiled evily and went up to him and said "so how's you and Amu doing Ikuto just looked at me and said"WHAT?!?!"
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female
Number of posts : 1311
Status : being a happy and cool friend and make everyone happy I never get sad
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

a day as utau's sister Empty Re: a day as utau's sister

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:16 am

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt all of the sudden smaller. I groggily got up out of what seemed like a enormous bed. Everything seemed so much bigger! I stood in front of the mirror. There I saw a little girl with green hair and in a white night gown. It looked sooo adorable!

Wait, whaaat!?

That was me! I didn't get it at all!

"WHAT THE HECK!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Outside of my door I heard rapid footsteps. Suddenly Utau burst in.

"Suuki, what's wrong?" She asked with a concerned voice. I assumed that Suuki was my new name. I liked it. And now... it seems now I'm a Tsukiyomi! Coooooooooool!!!

"Suuki?" Utau asked again, bringing me back to earth.

"Huh? Uh, oh, its, um, nothing. Nothing at all." I grinned innocently. How lame. I was sweating of nervousness.

Utau looked at me oddly. "Whatever," she said, kneeling down to my height, " It's almost breakfast time. Get ready."

I put on a innocent smile. "Ok!" I nodded.

Utau smiled back and hugged me. "Aww, you're so adorable!" She said, waved, spun on her heel and left my room.

I didn't know what to pick so I took out a random dress. It was very pretty and it was white with hints of brown. I pulled it on over my head.

I walked out of my room and arrived in the kitchen. At the table sat my handsome, blue-haired "brother", Ikuto. He was so tall.

I climbed up onto one of the chairs. A big smile spread across my face as I stared at Ikuto evily.

He glanced at me. "What?"

"So how's you and Amu doing?"

Utau and Ikuto looked at me, Utau with a burning glare and Ikuto with a mix of confusion, anger and a face that stated , 'WTF'. In unison, they yelled, "WHAT!?"

Just had to. xD

Intresting dream, I'd say. ;D

TELL US THE STORY OF YOU BEING HER BROTHER. Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female
Number of posts : 11036
Status : I'll be by your side forever, so smile on and ever~
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:22 am

sure if I can remeber ok here it gose

I woke up it was 6:00 am I had to go to school so I went to my closet and saw BOYS CLOTHES?!?!?!?!? I was so confused I went to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and check to see if I was a boy OMG I was a boy I look in the morror and see bloune hair and purple eyes "OH MY GOSH DON'T TELL ME!!!!!"
I run out of my room and knocked on the first I door I saw after a few minutes a smexy Ikuto came out my face turned cherry red

a day as utau's sister Snapshot20061031213000

"what is it now?" ikuto said in a mad tone "w-well umm....I.....I....umm......wanted to see if you ok brother" I say it was a WTF moment "so......I should get going now" I run back to my room and shut the door "OMG I SAW IKUTO!!!!!!"
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Purple eyes....?

Oh well. Nice story... :-/
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female
Number of posts : 10196

https://awesomesauce.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Hehe... I'm gonna rewrite that one too. >:3
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:25 pm

this is suki singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYLRp3McspA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNIWzVn1Oz4&feature=related
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Utau's brother's name is Tamaki and this is him singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKA0Cc5dCF0&feature=related
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Please don't double post xochilt. :]

Nice voices. Aren't those both from Haruhi?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 pm

yes
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Utau's brother is Ikuto, not Tamaki. Who's Tamaki?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Utau's twin brother in my dream well I was him
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:53 pm

So your name was Tamaki?

*writes it down* Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 pm

yes do you want me to write more of me being Utau's sister or brother
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Both? :]

I'm rewriting your day as Utau's brother. Since I feel like it. Very Happy

EDIT:

The alarm clock rang. I roused from my bed, my eyes still closed as I sat up. I felt a bit weird. Well, I felt older, definitely, but I didn't feel the same. I pushed the blanket off of my legs and went to the closet. All I saw were... boy's clothes. Only boy's clothes. This... this really couldn't be good.

I slowly pushed the door open so I wouldn't disturb anybody. I tiptoed my way to the bathroom and slammed the door. So much for being inconspicuous.

In the bathroom, I immediately ran to the full length mirror. I definitely looked different. Seiriously, I didn't have a chest! Reluctantly, I pulled down my pants. "No way..." I said quietly, trying to refrain from screaming. I looked up. I saw that I had short, spikey, blonde hair with purple eyes. Was I... naruto's brother? Naah, he didn't have a house like this. Then that only meant...

I WAS UTAU'S BROTHER!?

"OH MY GOSH DON'T TELL ME..." I screamed, pulling up my pants and running out of the bathroom. I knocked on the first door I saw, expecting to find Utau. Out came... Ikuto. Ikuto! He was sooo... oh my gosh, I feel my face burning! He was wearing the cutest blue PJs with pawprints and his dark serene eyes were so dreamy!

"What is it, Tamaki?" He growled.

"Huh?" I said, snapping out of my daydream. That's right. I'm a boy. "Well, I, um, I, err, I... wanted to see of you were okay, brother!"

Ikuto stared at me. "Weirdo." He said, going back into his room and slamming the door shut. I could hear the noise of Ikuto locking the door, as if to protect himself from Utau.

I went back into my room. I sat on my bed stiffly, then squealed, "OMG I JUST SAW IKUTO!"

^w^b
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:06 pm

ok well I'm doing Utau's brother here it goes

as I was on my bed thinking about Ikuto " well he was cute wait what am I thinking?!?!?" I shouted in my mind as I sat there thinking until I heard a voice "ne good morning Tamaki-kun" I look under my pillow and saw a shogo chara it was a boy and the other one was a girl

a day as utau's sister Chibi-anime

a day as utau's sister _CHIBI_L__by_saiyagina

and there where about 20 eggs or more

a day as utau's sister CB050720

"ummm....... what the heak there's so many eggs!!!!!!" I start to run around the girl chara spoke in a calm tone "Tamaki you need to calm down" she said the boy chara spoke again "nyuuu stop being so calm momo-chan" momo glared at the boy chara and shouted "SHUT UP ICHIRU" momo shouted "w-well so should I go now?" I asked sweating momo looked at me and bowed " I'm momo Tamaki-sama and this is ichiru" said momo pointing at Ichiru who was eating cake

a day as utau's sister CHIBIL

a big sweat drop was on the side of my head "well it's nice to meet you but why do I have so many eggs?" I asked momo "well your special than your sister and brother you can make us human size if you or us want to" momo said "cool" I shouted then mopmo talked again " but wth your other charas you have to take with you" "WHAT" I shouted "SHUT UP TAMAKI DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BAT!!!" shouted Utau "sorry"as I got all the other eggs and walked to school which was Amu's school as I walked inside the school I saw FANGIRLS!!!!!!
running towards me

a day as utau's sister Fangirl_Phobia_by_K_Shinju88

I was scared "Oh man what should I do I can't entertain fangirls" but I heard a voice in my pocket it said "leave it all to me character change!!!!" my eyes turned blue and I had a devilish and said "my my you girls look so cute today" I winked at them

a day as utau's sister 22297290_aidou

and they all blushed and then I put my hand in a gun shape and pointed it at them and said "bang"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2CwbwRZFlE&feature=related
they all said kyaaa and fainted "wait.... what happened?" I asked myself I heared the voice again and it said "I helped you" I turned around and see two charas that had bloune hair and blue eyes

a day as utau's sister Aidou-sempaichibi

a day as utau's sister Ouran1-1

they both spoke at the same time "we'er aidou and ichiru"

well that's all for now I want to do Utau's sister now
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:33 pm

So you have two chara's named Ichiru now? XD

I think it's really impossible to have twenty eggs all managing to fit it your backpack and under your pillow. xD I recognize all of those pictures.

I don't feel like rewriting this. xD Intresting though. :]

LOL PUCHIKO. Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 pm

now for utau's sister

I smiled evily as utau was on fire I walked to utau and said "awww is wittle utau jealous of amu-sempai?"

a day as utau's sister Sc44-15

"SHUT UP LITTLE BRAT" utau shouted "wow she's mad" I said in a low tone as I went outside and walked to amu's house I knocked at the door and amu answered the door and saw me " oh suki-chan what are you doing here?" she asked " I want a chara" I said "b-but suki-chan you have to think of a "want to be self" amu said "ok I will" I thinked reall hard and there were three eggs "cool" I said the three eggs cracked open and suki saw three chibi girls

a day as utau's sister 1149476900277
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:27 pm

No triple posting you. With the same image. I'll delete them.

Heh, why you suddenly want a chara?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:47 pm

??????
I really have stopped understanding what is going on in this topic.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:43 pm

A day as Utau's little sister
xochilt12 wrote:As I woke up I felt diffrent I got out of bed and I HAVE LITTLE HANDS WTF I look in the mirror Suspect I was a little girl OMG Shocked I have green hair and I looked CUTE
a day as utau's sister Yotsuba
"WHAT THE HEAK" I yelled on top of my lungs I heard running and find utau open my door "what's wrong suki" utau said in a worried tone "o-oh ummm nothing it's nothing" sweating "well ok it's amost time to eat ok" said utau "ok" i said back " your sooooo cute!!" utau then hugged me and spined me around like a cat as I got dressed in a dress

a day as utau's sister 1126152989_loveangel3

as I walk to the table I see Ikuto and i smiled evily and went up to him and said "so how's you and Amu doing Ikuto just looked at me and said"WHAT?!?!"

I smiled evily as utau was on fire I walked to utau and said "awww is wittle utau jealous of amu-sempai?"

a day as utau's sister Sc44-15

"SHUT UP LITTLE BRAT" utau shouted "wow she's mad" I said in a low tone as I went outside and walked to amu's house I knocked at the door and amu answered the door and saw me " oh suki-chan what are you doing here?" she asked " I want a chara" I said "b-but suki-chan you have to think of a "want to be self" amu said "ok I will" I thinked reall hard and there were three eggs "cool" I said the three eggs cracked open and suki saw three chibi girls

a day as utau's sister 1149476900277

A day as Utau's Twin brother
xochilt12 wrote:

I woke up it was 6:00 am I had to go to school so I went to my closet and saw BOYS CLOTHES?!?!?!?!? I was so confused I went to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and check to see if I was a boy OMG I was a boy I look in the morror and see bloune hair and purple eyes "OH MY GOSH DON'T TELL ME!!!!!"
I run out of my room and knocked on the first I door I saw after a few minutes a smexy Ikuto came out my face turned cherry red

a day as utau's sister Snapshot20061031213000

"what is it now?" ikuto said in a mad tone "w-well umm....I.....I....umm......wanted to see if you ok brother" I say it was a WTF moment "so......I should get going now" I run back to my room and shut the door "OMG I SAW IKUTO!!!!!!"

as I was on my bed thinking about Ikuto " well he was cute wait what am I thinking?!?!?" I shouted in my mind as I sat there thinking until I heard a voice "ne good morning Tamaki-kun" I look under my pillow and saw a shogo chara it was a boy and the other one was a girl

a day as utau's sister Chibi-anime

a day as utau's sister _CHIBI_L__by_saiyagina

and there where about 20 eggs or more

a day as utau's sister CB050720

"ummm....... what the heak there's so many eggs!!!!!!" I start to run around the girl chara spoke in a calm tone "Tamaki you need to calm down" she said the boy chara spoke again "nyuuu stop being so calm momo-chan" momo glared at the boy chara and shouted "SHUT UP ICHIRU" momo shouted "w-well so should I go now?" I asked sweating momo looked at me and bowed " I'm momo Tamaki-sama and this is ichiru" said momo pointing at Ichiru who was eating cake

a day as utau's sister CHIBIL

a big sweat drop was on the side of my head "well it's nice to meet you but why do I have so many eggs?" I asked momo "well your special than your sister and brother you can make us human size if you or us want to" momo said "cool" I shouted then mopmo talked again " but wth your other charas you have to take with you" "WHAT" I shouted "SHUT UP TAMAKI DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BAT!!!" shouted Utau "sorry"as I got all the other eggs and walked to school which was Amu's school as I walked inside the school I saw FANGIRLS!!!!!!
running towards me

a day as utau's sister Fangirl_Phobia_by_K_Shinju88

I was scared "Oh man what should I do I can't entertain fangirls" but I heard a voice in my pocket it said "leave it all to me character change!!!!" my eyes turned blue and I had a devilish and said "my my you girls look so cute today" I winked at them

a day as utau's sister 22297290_aidou

and they all blushed and then I put my hand in a gun shape and pointed it at them and said "bang"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2CwbwRZFlE&feature=related
they all said kyaaa and fainted "wait.... what happened?" I asked myself I heared the voice again and it said "I helped you" I turned around and see two charas that had bloune hair and blue eyes

a day as utau's sister Aidou-sempaichibi

a day as utau's sister Ouran1-1

they both spoke at the same time "we'er aidou and ichiru"

Those are her stories. :]
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 pm

I had a awsome dream
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 pm

That is...?
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xochilt12 Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:58 pm

I was in death note
xochilt12
xochilt12
Forget me not
Forget me not

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyFawkes Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Ah.

You should make this thread your dream thread. Very Happy
AmyFawkes
AmyFawkes
iShine
iShine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah. Then she can retell all her crazy dreams.

I MISS HEARING THOSE.
Iris
Iris
iAwesome
iAwesome

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content